Complaint Review: Mc Donalds

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, March 03, 2002

• Reported By:RIVERVIEW FL
Mc Donalds
us hwy 301 south riverview, florida U.S.A.

MC Donald's Corp Riverview, Florida - Beware of the food you eat!!!!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I know what made you sick

On 12-27-01 in the AM me and my family was in the drive-thru at the Riverview,Florida location, to get some breakfast. But we got more than we ordered....we ordered 4 sasuage biscuts and on one of the items we got a black oil type substance in which i ended up eating. This substance made me vomit , have diahrea for days. When i complained they told me that no one else had complained about it and that i must have gotten sick off of something else, but they did forward it to there insurance company. See my report on the Gallagher Bassett services, inc. company to see how they handeled this and if you or anyone else have been sick like this don't hesitate to call the companies envolved. McDonald's 813-677-6556 , franchise owner 813-657-6855.
Thank you for reading my report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mc-Donalds/riverview-florida-33569/MC-Donalds-Corp-Riverview-Florida-Beware-of-the-food-you-eat-14200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mc Donalds

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I know what made you sick

AUTHOR: Glen - ()

I was reading your report and when you said "oily black liquid" I knew right away what it was. When I worked at Mc Donalds i worked in the grill area and i was a closer and we used this cleaner and when it got hot it would turn oily black color. Anyways if it is not washed off properly it will dry up and when the grills are fired up and it gets in contact with the grease form sausage or hambuger it will be a slightly diffrent color until it is put in to the heating tray then afret it cools down a little bit it shows up on the meat you can tell but rather than trow it out they will use it and just go on about their day
so more than likley you ate McD grill cleanser and degreaser. I WOULD SUE

oh yeah it also is very toxic

it also

turns the eggs green
gives the chicken a funny taste