Complaint Review: Mc-Google Tree 2 Also Mony Tree.com

• Submitted: Sun, December 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:highland California
Mc-Google Tree 2 Also Mony Tree.com
2375 E Tropicana Ave Ste 8 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Mc-Google Tree 2Mc-Google Tree 2 Also Mony Tree.com They ripped off my banking account Las Vegas I Think China Co.Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: I too was ripped off

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I received an e-mail which I thought was from Google. It was instead McGoogle Mony Tree. They wanted to know if I would like to make money from my home. If so, buy a video tape for $3.88 explaining how to do so. They unfortunately helped themselves to my money in my checking account for an additional $72.21.

I called the only phone # I had and the person Jason who answered the phone said he had nothing to do with it. He gave me a cancellation # after I kept yelling at him. I did not wish to yell, but when someone is stealing from you, you feel helpless. I called my bank and I do not know if they can get my money back. It should never have come to this. It has taught me a lesson. Now I will no longer trust to order on the internet ever....It is sad for other honest businesses, but you do not know them.

Jeannie
highland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2008 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mc-Google-Tree-2-Also-Mony-Treecom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Mc-Google-Tree-2Mc-Google-Tree-2-Also-Mony-Treecom-They-ripped-off-my-banking-account-Las-405590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mc-Google Tree 2 Also Mony Tree.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I too was ripped off

AUTHOR: Papabear613 - (U.S.A.)

Today I woke up and had had enough. I started calling google tree, I MEAN I STARTED CALLING! If they said something I didn't like I'd hang-up and call again. For about 4 hours I called and called (I'm disabled so I just sit here anyway) I didn't Stop. They started getting $issed. Finally the owner called me and threatened me with a law suit. After chewing him out I asked if liked stealing money from people, he told me "YES if we were stupid enough to answer his add then we needed to lose our money" My advice is to CALL AND KEEP CALLING. Every minute during hours hang-up and call again don'tr stop don't slow down do all day start a movement if you will just keep Calling. Drive these scum out of business. Find a web site to meet and just go postal on these #astards!