- Report: #370735
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: McAfee Inc.
McAfee Inc.Santa Clara CA Santa Clara, California U.S.A.
McAfee Inc. Extradition requested for the CEO of McAfee to stand trial Santa Clara California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
August 31st 2008
To the Minister of Justice, Ministry of Justice, Royal Thai Government, Bangkok, Thailand
Subject: The criminal activities of McAfee Inc.
Dear Minister, as you are aware, we first contacted you regarding internet fraud, mail fraud, illegal deletion of records, and defamation regarding funds belonging to the Thai Sangha by McAfee Inc. that began some five years ago.
Recently, McAfee admitted to their criminal activities (on Aug. 5, 2008) by acknowledging that we were indeed not liars as we were so called, but correct in our claims; taking five years to discover what truthful human beings could discover in three minutes.
The principal reason for this criminal corruption, dishonesty, and deceit being that it involves a much larger crime of deleting many company records in October of 2003 (as previously pointed out to the Securities and Exchange Commission of the US Government).
Although these crimes have finally been confessed, we were simply offered a partial refund; overlooking the fact that you cannot steal from people, defame them, and then offer to pay them back in part five years later.
As pointed out previously, our formal complaint with the FBI in early 2004 came to nothing, most likely because McAfee had a former FBI Chief on their board of directors. We also note that we corresponded directly to the CEO of McAfee Inc., Mr. Dave DeWalt, but received no reply or apology whatsoever; the source of our thinking that perhaps Mr. DeWalt is unable to read or write.
While the CEO of McAfee, Mr. Dave DeWalt, espouses corporate integrity he has a hard time swallowing basic morality, and is entirely without shame, hardly the essence of anyone who considers themselves to be a decent and normal human being.
We also note that this is not an isolated case on the part of McAfee Inc., who are being pursued by over a hundred individuals and ex employees and by the US Government itself for criminal activities; so many in fact that courts in the US are having to group the cases together in order to hear them in the present lifetime. Only recently one such case in Dallas resulted in McAfee Inc. being fined US18 million for stealing a patent, lying about its products, and calling the rightful owner a fraud. Over a decade and more, despite changing their name, the list of criminal activities by this company and their shocking history of dishonesty and sleaze is so extensive that it is hardly impolite to suggest that they change their name once more, to Mafia Inc.
In view of this we are recommending the following measures, to ensure that basic morality remains the foundation of society and so that criminals like McAfee Inc. cannot hide behind corporate lawyers and steal and defame as they wish.
1. We are requesting that in defence of the Thai Sangha and its members the Secretariat of The World Fellowship of Buddhists recognizes McAfee Inc. as a criminal organization and passes on this declaration to the World Council of Churches, representing Christianity; the principal Islamic councils, representing Islam; and the principal council of Hinduism.
2. For stealing the funds of Thai citizens, relatives of His Majesty The King of Thailand, and also calling them liars, we recommend that the Ministry of Justice impose a fine upon McAfee Inc. of US50 million (to be subsequently donated to the charities of the Royal Family of Thailand).
3. For stealing funds from the Thai Sangha, a national institution, and calling senior members liars, we recommend that the Ministry of Justice impose a fine upon McAfee Inc. of US$60 million (to be subsequently added to the budget of the Ministry of Education).
4. For using the IT infrastructure of the Royal Thai Government to commit internet fraud and subsequent mail fraud, illegal deletion of records, and defamation of the Thai Sangha, we recommend that the Ministry of Justice impose a fine upon McAfee Inc. of US$50 million (to be subsequently added to the budget of the Ministry of Telecommunications) and that site blockage of McAfee.com be implemented until all fines and court action are completed.
5. For defamation, damages, and expenses incurred by Dhamma Spread Foundation, a charitable organization run by senior members of the Thai Sangha, based upon the salary of the CEO of McAfee Inc. for the past five years under the assumption that our time is a valuable as his, we recommend that the Ministry of Justice impose a fine of US4.5 million, to be used for support of Buddhist educational projects throughout the world.
6. As suitable punishment for the CEO of McAfee, Mr. Dave DeWalt, we recommend that an arrest warrant be issued, and that an extradition request be made to the US Government so that he may stand trial in Thailand. For internet fraud, mail fraud, the illegal deletion of records, stealing funds of the Thai Sangha, and defaming the Thai Sangha, we recommend a sentence of a minimum of 10 years imprisonment. Perhaps during this time Mr.DeWalt can not only learn how to read and write but also learn of the basic morality that is expected of him as a member of the human race.
These fines are in the same range as that imposed by the US government on McAfee Inc. for lesser crimes (US50 million for falsifying accounts). Thus, we consider that these actions and fines totaling US164.5 million together with a 10 year prison sentence for the CEO of McAfee Inc. are appropriate and just for crimes committed over the past five years.
Representative of the Thai Sangha (Vipassana Ajarns Administration) in Japan since 1987
(Permission and counsel received in audiences with H.H. Somdet Pra Sangharaja and the late Somdet Pra Buddhachahn (Pra Pimon Tam) in September 1987)
Director, Dhamma Spread Foundation
c.c. The Secretariat of the World Fellowship of Buddhists, The Principal Private Secretary of His Majesty The King of Thailand, The Principal Private Secretary of Her Majesty The Queen of Thailand, The R.H. Prime Minister of Thailand, Ministry of Telecommunications, The R.H. Prime Minister of Singapore, other governments and media, etc.
Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on McAfee
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 01:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McAfee-Inc/Santa-Clara-California/McAfee-Inc-Extradition-requested-for-the-CEO-of-McAfee-to-stand-trial-Santa-Clara-Califor-370735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)