Complaint Review: McAfee Network Associates

• Submitted: Tue, September 02, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, September 02, 2003

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
McAfee Network Associates
3965 Freedom Circle Santa Clara, California U.S.A.

McAfee Network Associates ripoff Santa Clara California

I purchased Virus Scan 6.0 Professional about a year ago. It locked up my system and the "pay per incident" phone support cost me over $190. Then about 2 months ago, Instant Updater automatically sent me and update that crashes my system and tells me that my computer is not protected. So when I go to there online support, each technician has new schemes but no solutions. What with the current crissis with new world virus' some real support would be appreciated. Anyway they have sent me a copy of the VScan Professional 7.0 but it still keeps crashing my system and it still says my system is not protected.

John
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2003 02:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McAfee-Network-Associates/Santa-Clara-California-95054/McAfee-Network-Associates-ripoff-Santa-Clara-California-66411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McAfee Network Associates