Complaint Review: McAfee

• Submitted: Wed, January 24, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 24, 2007

• Reported By:Paducah Kentucky
Headquarters Drive Plano, Texas U.S.A.

McAfee McAfee Subscription Ripoff product end-of-life notice with 7 months left on service NO REFUND! Plano Texas

I had renewed my subscription for my McAfee Virus Scan program in August 2006. Just received notice of end-of-life for my particular program (meaning they will no longer support or update the product or virus signatures, etc.) at the end of January 2007. I still have 7 months left on my subscription, and they will not refund my money, OR add 7 months to a subscription on an upgraded product. They did not inform me when I renewed my subscription that this was going to happen. They screwed me out of 7 months anti-virus protection that I paid for!

Paducah, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2007 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McAfee/Plano-Texas-75024/McAfee-McAfee-Subscription-Ripoff-product-end-of-life-notice-with-7-months-left-on-service-232475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McAfee