Complaint Review: McAfee

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 10, 2008

• Reported By:Boston Massachusetts
3965 Freedom Circle Santa Clara, California U.S.A.

McAfee Billing Credit Card Without My Authorization!Santa Clara California

Happens every year despite the fact that my profile on their site specifically says NO AUTO-RENEW. Plus, the credit card they have on file is expired AND the home address is wrong (as I have moved), these RIP-OFF artists continue to charge my credit card.

I don't even bother calling them. I immediately file for a chargeback -- that way the credit card company charges these idiots $35 for the chargeback AND their charge gets denied.

I am sure they'll come again next year and again lose $35 trying to rip me off. Serves these scammers right.M

Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2008 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McAfee/Santa-Clara-California-95054/McAfee-Billing-Credit-Card-Without-My-AuthorizationSanta-Clara-California-316564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McAfee