Complaint Review: McCarthy Burgess & Wolff

• Reported By: Terri S — Terryville Connecticut
McCarthy Burgess & Wolff
, Select State/Province USA

McCarthy Burgess & Wolff Harrassing Calls Nationwide

I have also had dealings with these people. They relentlessly call all hours of the day and night, at my home and work. I did find out that it was Sprint that they were calling about. It was on a bill that I had but had paid off. They are still trying to collect on it. I was told by Tiffany McCarthy that even though I had dealings with Sprint, that I still had an outstanding balance. I sent over proof of payment and they still have not removed it from their files. I will never deal with Sprint again for anything. I tried going through Sprint to have it removed from these people, but Sprint said since I had no outstanding balance with them, there was nothing they could do.

They will damage your credit. I am currently going through the credit bureaus to have it removed, but that takes a while. I don't understand why companies like this that break the law are not paying the penalty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McCarthy-Burgess-Wolff/Select-StateProvince/McCarthy-Burgess-amp-Wolff-Harrassing-Calls-Nationwide-1147209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McCarthy Burgess & Wolff