Complaint Review: McCullah, Bobby

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: Victims of Bobby and Fran — Humble Texas United States of America
McCullah, Bobby
510 SAMMON DR . Humble, Texas United States of America

McCullah, Bobby cool pools Did not pay Judment awarded me in 2005 for 2886.00 for collecting money and delivering nothing. Humble, Texas

We won a court judgement in Humble court. It is still collecting interest. I can refile next year and the judgement will be good for another 10 years.

The took thousands from us, and prayed every time they came out. They prayed to bless us as a family  and to make sure all is well with our future and the project.

Lost my job one week later, my wife got Bells Paulsy 2 weeks later, And we never recieved anything for the money we paid.

Nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McCullah-Bobby/Humble-Texas-77338/McCullah-Bobby-cool-pools-Did-not-pay-Judment-awarded-me-in-2005-for-288600-for-collect-864007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McCullah, Bobby