Complaint Review: McDonald's Elm Rd. Warren/Cortland Ohio

• Reported By: DrQuality — USA
McDonald's Elm Rd. Warren/Cortland Ohio
Elm Rd Cortland/Warren Ohio Cortland, Ohio United States of America

McDonald's Elm Rd. Warren/Cortland Ohio Raw Angus Burger! Cortland, Ohio

I'll make this short. The McDonald's on Elm rd Warren, Ohio (consider Cortland)- I went there for lunch a couple weeks ago; I ordered one of those CBO Angus burger combos. I got back to work and was at my desk, just chowing down until I noticed "Man, this burger tastes off"...So, I took the burger apart and sure enough, a big, fat, extremely RAW patty was sitting there...Now, this wasn't even like put on the grill for a minute, it was just stuck on the bun and put in the bag- that is how raw it was. So, I called them and I called corporate (just in case I got sick). I returned the burger and got my money back. Everyone was polite about it, but come on...raw ground beef? I could have gotten very sick.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McDonalds-Elm-Rd-WarrenCortland-Ohio/Cortland-Ohio-/McDonalds-Elm-Rd-WarrenCortland-Ohio-Raw-Angus-Burger-Cortland-Ohio-977240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McDonald's Elm Rd. Warren/Cortland Ohio