Complaint Review: McDonalds In Walart Westminster MD (Robert (Bob) Foreman, Eric Foreman)

• Submitted: Mon, May 18, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 23, 2009

• Reported By:Reisterstown Maryland
McDonalds In Walart Westminster MD (Robert (Bob) Foreman, Eric Foreman)
520 Baltimore Blvd Westminster, Maryland U.S.A.

McDonalds In Walart Westminster MD (Robert (Bob) Foreman, Eric Foreman) Discriminated against and refused services for asking forr a fresh fish fillet (Just like the person in front of me did) Westminster Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Discrimination...

*Consumer Comment: FYI - Nadene

*Consumer Comment: Get a life!

*Consumer Suggestion: Racist much?

*Author of original report: Get a life I am only here because I reported something not browsing reports

*Consumer Comment: HUH!!!!

*Consumer Comment: What ??

*Consumer Comment: This is a joke right?

*Consumer Comment: Racial discrimination?

On May 11 2009 my boyfriend and I were shopping at walmart and decided to grab a bite to eat at the McDonalds located within the Walmart. When I approached the cashier I ordered my boyfriends meal which was a chicken nugget meal and then I asked the cashier how fresh their fish fillets were and her response was "Oh they are pretty fresh because the person before you asked for a fresh one" I said "well is it possible I can get a fresh one as well" she said yes and looked over at who seemed like her manager who was clearly not happy that I asked for a fresh sandwhich. After he threw the fish in the basket he sat a tray on the counter and proceeded to sit my fries and my boyfriends entire meal on thre tray (while my sandwhich was still cooking) as he did this he stated. " I dont want you to say the rest of this is not freash so I am giving to you now" I told him I would like all my food together but if he was gonna prepare the order the least he could have done was waited to give it to me until it was all together. By this time my boyfriend walked over to where me and this guy was and the guy then accosted him by saying "oh I guess you want your food fresh too" At this point I am beyod belief my boyfriend looked at him like he was crazy and I told him we would like to eat together. At this point I want to make a complaint when I asked him who I sould address for a complaint he said his father owned the store I asked him if father would approve of his rude and nasty behavior he said yes he would approve it was at this point he said as a matter of fact I am not gonna serve you Im giving you a refund I said no your gonna give me my order he then went in the register and proceeded to give me a refund I told him I paid with my bank card he then snatched it out of my hand and reswipwed my card for a refund (which never posted back to my bank account by the way) after that he walked away.

I am not sure what his issue ws it could not have been because I was a woman because he was just as rude to my boyfriend. Whatever the case I am going to write the department of justice and file a lawsuit for racial discrimination. So I hope he is prepared for the repecussions of his actions and rude behavior because I will not let this go.

Nadene
Reisterstown, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McDonalds-In-Walart-Westminster-MD-Robert-Bob-Foreman-Eric-Foreman/Westminster-Maryland-21157/McDonalds-In-Walart-Westminster-MD-Robert-Bob-Foreman-Eric-Foreman-Discriminated-agai-452966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McDonalds In Walart Westminster MD (Robert (Bob) Foreman, Eric Foreman)

Discrimination...

AUTHOR: Striderq - (U.S.A.)

Did the manager treat all the blacks in the store like you say you were treated?
Did the manager treat all the women like you say you were treated?
Did the manager treat all the black womed like you say you were treated?

If the answer to at least one of these questions is NO, then you were not a 'victim' of discrimination. It sounds like you were a little rude to the manager and he had had a bad day and was a little rude back. No discrimination, just miscommunication between you guys.

FYI - Nadene

AUTHOR: Keith - (U.S.A.)

Obama is mulatto, not black. He is bi-racial. You are the racist here, not the clerk in McDonald's or the people commenting on the ridiculous post. You are mad because you and your friend wanted to eat together. This may come as a shock, but here it comes.....McDonald's is a F-A-S-T F-O-O-D restaurant, they will serve you as the food is ready. As for the fish being fresh, it's a frozen fish patty. Get a life and maybe you should shop at a WalMart the has a restaurant that will cater to your racist attitude.

By the way, I am white and I have many black (I do not use African American, since not all blacks are from Africa) friends and I treat them just like they treat me, with complete respect. I wish you luck in the future - with your attitude, you are going to need it.

Get a life!

AUTHOR: Lana - (U.S.A.)

I could tell from the first few lines of this complaint that what happened was the two idiots walked up to the register and started acting like friggin jerks. The Manager probably sick of the whiners was short with them and gave them their money and thought get out of here you s### stirers. If you want such royal treatment go to a sit down place, and order all your special nit pickin stuff there, then TIP the waiter.Its McDonalds for heavens sake get a life!! I am sure you are a pain in the but where ever you go.. a SUIT? ha ha I hope you perfectionist people find a Attorney to take your case at $100 a hour or more, rack up thousands in legal fees and up with a be our guest card from Mc Donalds for a free fry.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Racist much?

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

I think you are the one who is racist and discriminatory. With comments about I bet you all are white. You are just LOOKING for an excuse to cry "poor me I'm a minority everyone is out to get me"

yes, I'm white. I did vote for obama. Who cares that you're black? It just sounds like the manager was being an a$$hole, not racist.

Did he ONCE sling a racist slur at you? What leads you to believe it was racially motivated?

BTW: A business has the right to refuse service. He can tell you to leave the store.

Get a life I am only here because I reported something not browsing reports

AUTHOR: Nadene - (U.S.A.)

First off I dont have to play the race card cause ignorant people do it for me. How many of the four of you who commented are white???? I work hard for my money and deserve to be treated just like the customer in front of me was. To answer your question no and my boyfriend and I are not different races we are black . When I said fresh fillet I meant cooked to order. Dont ever insult my intelligence and tell me to go to the supermarket for fresh fish (its not fresh there either genious). To sum this up Im sure at least one of you are white.and guess what I have a case I have already contacted the NAACP and an attorney. I know since Obama is in office it boils your blood oh well try reading a book better yet get a freaking life

HATERS!!

Last but not least Diogenes whatever your name is you can kick rocks stop making assumptions you dont know me just like I dont know you. But I assume you are one of those people just like the guy at McDonalds. I am a piece of work a piece of work that knows I deserve the same treatment as WHITE people. Id rather be a piece of work than a piece of whatever you are.

HUH!!!!

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

You want sue for discrimination??? How were you discriminated against???
You wanted fresh fish at McDonalds - Get real
If you want fresh fish go to the grocery store or fish market
Anyone knows that McDonalds food is frozen period - that is the reason it is called "fast food"
This is one stupid report

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (U.S.A.)

The Department of Justice ??? Over a stinking fish sandwich ???? Give me a break !!!! THEY will probably laugh more over this than I did !!! What a piece of work you two must be.

This is a joke right?

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

This is a joke right?

You are complaining about a fish sandwich in a McDonalds that is in a Walmart?

You know the fish isnt fresh right? It is long dead and minced and frozen.

Racial discrimination?

AUTHOR: Marcia - (U.S.A.)

Nothing in your report suggests that his rudeness was racially motivated. Did he call you a derogatory name? Are you and your boyfriend of different races? Unless he made some kind of comment to that effect, you're SOL.

Quit playing the race card and admit that sometimes people are just RUDE!