Complaint Review: McDonalds Store#6319

• Updated: Sun, April 08, 2012

• Reported By: bmimm — Irvine California USA
McDonalds Store#6319
1780 Main St Internet United States of America

McDonalds Store#6319 Overcharging - Menu Price Lower Than What You're Charged, Internet

*Consumer Comment: McCONSTIPATED POEM.....

*Consumer Comment: MISTEAK POEM...

*Consumer Comment: Maybe this was a one time mistake.

*Consumer Comment: McCONSTIPATED POEM

*Consumer Comment: So

*Consumer Comment: McSLUMP POEM

On March 2, 2012 I visted this location nearest to my work. I saw the menu price and didn't think anything of it until after I got back to work and looked at my receipt.

First of all at lunch time they have a guy standing in the drive thru taking your order and unable to see the menu. Like they assume you've been to McDoanlds so many times you already know what you want. What if I wanted to try something new?

I order. He tells me my total is $6.02. As I drive by the menu board I see that what I ordered (#2 2 Cheese Burger Combo, Medium Size) is $5.39 not including tax. Thinking to myself the sales tax at this time is 7.75% which means I shouldn't be paying any more than $6....I wait to return after work when I have some more time.

I call the corporate phone number listed on my receipt a little after 4PM PST the same day this happed and all I got was recording to leave a message. I do so and then enter the restaurant.

I ask the cashier to speak to a manager (Miriam is her name), I wait for her to finish with her customer. I let the manger know that the menu board price is lower than what I was charge. She did offer me a refund but I said "No I don't want the refund, I just want you to fix your pricing".No apology, no telling me she or her store was sorry or reassuring me that she will have the problem corrected. So I left the restaurant.

I walk out the restaurant and she comes through the parking lot telling me almost shouting "Hey, what do you want me to do, would you like a free meal?" I tell "No and that I will call the corporate number listed on my receipt again and make a complaint". Again I call and it goes to a voicemail. I think WTF....Is she asking me how to do her job???

Thinking about the location of this restaurant and perhaps how many more menu items are being overcharged... GEEEZ!!!! I can just imagine how much $$ they are bringing in and they have the nerve to charge me when I want and extra Sweet and Sour sauce.

I will no longer give this location my money and will travel the extra 4 miles to a friendlier location and don't managers have to go through some special training on problems like this? Where is the customer service in this world we live in? Has it all been out sourced?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McDonalds-Store6319/internet/McDonalds-Store6319-Overcharging-Menu-Price-Lower-Than-What-Youre-Charged-Internet-850731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McDonalds Store#6319

McCONSTIPATED POEM.....

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available in the consumer comments section at this Ripoff Report.

***NATIONWIDE BANK ALERT: Make sure to type in the following at this site and read the Ripoff Reports from people all over America for important information if you have a bank account or a mortgage-

CHASE
BANK
MORTGAGE

MISTEAK POEM...

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available at this website.

Just type in 828274 at this site and it appears in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #828274.

***NATIONWIDE BANK ALERT: Make sure to stay at this site and type in- BANK, and read the Ripoff Reports for valuable information if you have a bank account or a mortgage in the USA.

Maybe this was a one time mistake.

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

Why do you assume that they are doing this to everyone?  Did it happen to you before?  Seems like you are a bit on edge here.

McCONSTIPATED POEM

Its time to go
So complicated
McCONSTIPATED!

End.

***ALERT: Make sure to type in 481508 at this site and read St. Clair's Ripoff Report for valuable information if you have a mortgage in the USA.

So

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

What price does the Receipt state you were charged?

McSLUMP POEM

Don't be a chump
Double Dip's coming
A Global McSlump.

End.

Anyone can 'Google' this- GLOBAL MCSLUMP CNN, and watch that video on the web.

***NATIONWIDE ALERT: Make sure to type in the following at this site and read the Ripoff Reports from people all over America for important information if you have a mortgage or a bank account-

HOME LOANS