- Report: #433916
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: McDonald's
McDonald's904 16th St Denver, Colorado U.S.A.
McDonald's "Cherry" does NOT MEAN "Apple"! Denver Colorado
*General Comment: Dear Scott
*Consumer Comment: I don't know what's wrong with these idiot fastfood workers
*General Comment: You have my support
Got something to say? Help other consumers by sharing your experiences on (((Redacted)))
Okay YES they have gotten my order right several times at the Champa and 16th location Downtown Denver, BUT
for the THIRD time today - previous mistakes the last month, I said CHERRY pie and they give me APPLE pies. Since WHEN does "CHERRY" mean "APPLE"?
Now COME ON this is the EASIEST order to fill.
Grabbing a box and putting it in a bag. And the boxes have colors. They can't even get COLORS right?
PLUS, they are sure to cram it way down at the bottom so NO I'm not going to check it, meaning unpacking everything on the counter to check it with 10 people behind me at lunch hour.
YES I'm sure this sounds like a little insignificant thing to some of you, but I'm sure more of you agree with me you work hard all morning and this just ruins your meal. Then you have to sit at home or work eating something you don't want or knowing they wasted your time and money.
And the people who did this I'm really sure couldn't care less, and they'll keep doing it. Because really there is no consequences for doing it.
Start getting the fricking simple things right. PLEASE!
Okay those of you who are going to say
- Oh poor baby you didn't get the right flavor there are kids starving in China
- They are just kids what do you want
- They make minimum wage what do you want
- You shouldn't eat there anyway it's bad for you
Just go ahead and take a hike, I don't care what you think, don't bother writing.
You should get what you order and pay for. Kids on minimum wage should strive for quality on their job, they are paid for it, those two things don't change that. My nutritional state is none of your beeswax thanks.
Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on McDonalds
sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company your comments on this policy are welcome! CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McDonalds/Denver-Colorado-80202/McDonalds-Cherry-does-NOT-MEAN-Apple-Denver-Colorado-433916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)