Complaint Review: McDonalds

• Updated: Fri, May 30, 2014

• Reported By: John C — Irving Texas
McDonalds
1354 East Airport Freeway Irving, Texas USA

McDonalds Manager watches employee do it right in front of him i gave the other part of the wrong order to the dogs and his EYE POPPED OUT OF ITS SOCKET AND THAT COST DEARLY Irving Texas

*Consumer Comment: What's your point, John...

I ordered the food that i wanted specifically asking for extra pickles then my girlfriend ordered for her and her family. Well we finally get our order and its not all there so we wait in line again to get the rest of the order, to take it home and eat. We get home everyone goes to the table to eat and they get their food and start complaining, and we was very specific when we ordered.

I get finished eating and go outside to smoke a cigarette and i called McDonald's and told them we have a problem with the food, so the manager tells me to bring the rest of the order back up to the store and he will fix it by replacing everything that we ordered. Even if it was not all there, because i explained to him when I got home everyone came to eat. He said don't worry about it i will still replace it. So we take it back up there and he gives us a soda and just the few items that i explained to him that was messed up.

I say its ok i will take what he gives me and go back home i am already full, i tried to give him back what was messed up and he told me no, if you have dogs then give it to them. I said ok, no problem, i get home and do just that. Well, i walk back inside to throw the trash away and go back out to see if they are ok and pet them. Just as i walked outside i was shocked to find out that the dogs eye was popped out of socket but still in its head and red all around the eye its self

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2014 01:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McDonalds/Irving-Texas-75061/McDonalds-Manager-watches-employee-do-it-right-in-front-of-him-i-gave-the-other-part-of-1150776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McDonalds

What's your point, John...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Are you saying the McDonalds food caused your dog's eye to pop out?  How so?  Did you ask your vet about this?

The only other. realistic probability is that you're a troll.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC