Complaint Review: McDonalds

• Submitted: Thu, April 27, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 01, 2007

• Reported By:Shawnee Oklahoma
McDonalds
1411 N. Harrison Shawnee, Oklahoma U.S.A.

McDonalds ripoff after being made a star manager I got injured leaving three bulging disk in lower back. Never compensated. Shawnee Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: That doesn't make any since at all!!

I was injured very badly at this employment, after being made a star manager in the kids place. And slip in kitchen, causing me to suffer with three bulging disk in my lower back. I have L-4, L-5, and S-1 protrusion. And I was never compensated after company doctor did MRI, and found disk problems, ordered a epidoral injection, saw it did not work and released me.

My job was given to another employee, and I was told it was my fault, I should have returned to work. This happened in Aug, 2004, an Nothing has been done.

I was forced to fire the attorney I had, because he was doing nothing. Even after we went to court, I never made it in the court room. And nothing still was said.

I never recieved work compensations or anything. I still suffer with pain everyday, I was forced back to work at a different job, that is miniual work, to support myself and my three children and a grandson.

At this time no attorney will take my case. And I am very hurt by our judicial system. I have work since the age of 15, and never once been injured, fired or repremanded. Please I need help on this matter.

Marsha
Shawnee, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2006 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McDonalds/Shawnee-Oklahoma-74801/McDonalds-ripoff-after-being-made-a-star-manager-I-got-injured-leaving-three-bulging-disk-188964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McDonalds

That doesn't make any since at all!!

AUTHOR: Brandy - (U.S.A.)

You can get a lawyer and file workers comp if you get hurt on the job. Did you call the police on the job? How soon after the slip and fall did you go to the hospital and Dr. You are not being truthful about something because you can get money but it just takes time and you have to prove that you are hurt by having back surgery or going to a chiropractor, etc. It takes a lot of time and work but any lawyer will be glad to take your case depending on length of time that the fall was. I am sorry to say that you will still not get a lot of money though, if you go through surgery which can make your back worse you will get more money. I don't know what to tell you though because what you are saying doesn't make since to me..