Complaint Review: McDonalds

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2003

• Reported By:St-Johns New Foundland
McDonalds
221 Main Street Stephenville, New Foundland Canada

McDonalds Restaurants Rip-off Rotten Food made me sick Couldn't refund me 3 days in hospital Stephenville New Foundland

*Consumer Comment: Check your letter

I like Big Macs. Unfortunately cause McD's does not properly clean the workplace I had to pay the price for eating my favorite food. !!!Pissed off!!!

I threw-up all night. Had to go to the hospital to get my stomach pumped. The pain I went thru was euforick. I never want anybody else to go thru the same thing again.

I'm just angry. I know that nothing will be done and I won't ever eat there agian EVER!

Thank You RippOff for being there when noone else was.

Yasin
St-Johns, Other
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2003 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McDonalds/Stephenville-New-Foundland-A2N-1J9/McDonalds-Restaurants-Rip-off-Rotten-Food-made-me-sick-Couldnt-refund-me-3-days-in-hospit-43476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McDonalds

Check your letter

AUTHOR: Sandi - (U.S.A.)

I would recommend getting a dictionary. I think the word you meant was euphoric. If that is the word you wanted, I don't think it means what you think it means. Euphoric is generally affiliated with something good.

Regarding the specifics on your comment. Did anyone else get sick? Did the hospital or your doctor verify the cause of the illness? A lot of different things can cause vomiting. Just because you ate at McDonalds doesn't automatically mean they made you sick.