Complaint Review: McDonalds

• Updated: Wed, October 21, 2009

• Reported By: Michelle -Sweetwater, TN — Sweetwater Tennessee USA
McDonalds
Sweetwater, Tennessee United States of America

McDonalds Mc'D's McDonalds Resaurant McDonalds Online Game Cheats Sweetwater, Tennessee

The online McDonalds game cheats, according to instructions you place your code in, roll the dice and the game piece is moved fro you to your space. I have been playing for quite some time and noticed the spaces didn't quite seem right, I thought that maybe it was just me since the board also turns and makes it hard to tell. Today however when I played I noticed that I rolled a two and it moved three. If I had landed on two I would have won $1000. I only needed Tennessee Ave to win and that is where I should have landed, I was on St. Jame Place, which I already had and I already have New York Ave as well. I now have confirmed what I thought was happening to me the whole time. I practically have half the board covered but somehow I keep landing on the wrong space. McDonalds is scamming people and I have drank a lot of their Vanilla Lattes to get these stupid game pieces. No more morning lattes for me! I cannot give my hard earned money to a company that is a fraud, if you are going to offer a sweepstakes then pay it out, don't cheat. They probably never really do have a winner on these games as they so advertise!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2009 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McDonalds/Sweetwater-Tennessee-37874/McDonalds-McDs-McDonalds-Resaurant-McDonalds-Online-Game-Cheats-Sweetwater-Tennessee-512833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McDonalds