Complaint Review: McDonalds

McDonalds
n state st north vernon, Indiana United States of America

McDonalds McDonald's Slow Service, Invasion of Privacy north vernon, Indiana

*Consumer Comment: Get real

*Consumer Comment: If other people want to believe what others say about me please be my guest

*Consumer Comment: If other people want to believe what others say about me please be my quest

*Consumer Comment: Truth

*Consumer Comment: I see these people have got some people against me for exposing crooked businesses well that is ok with me

*Consumer Comment: This is to the comment that females don't want anything to do with me i rather not have the skanks i have more freedom and less stress i don't want them

*Consumer Comment: Reply to the op please tell that to the imbeciles who attack me also don't worry they will soon will be here

*Consumer Comment: @Stacey

*Consumer Comment: Consumer idiot

*Author of original report: Why: A Love Story

*Consumer Comment: This is proof that people drag me into other peoples complaints so don't complain about me responding i have reported the harassment to ed yall don't have the right to degrade me

*General Comment: This is how I stopped them from doing this

*Consumer Comment: @Stacy Is that how you all talk in Dallas?

*Consumer Comment: Very funny.

*Consumer Comment: unbelievable

*Consumer Suggestion: are you serious??

*Consumer Comment: I agree

*Consumer Comment: Just give a phony name

*Consumer Suggestion: Here's What I Do

*Consumer Comment: Be Afraid

*Consumer Comment: Silly

*Consumer Comment: Weirdo

*Consumer Comment: Geez

*Consumer Comment: Wow

*Consumer Comment: Are you serious?

I went to the Mcdonalds in North vernon today for lunch. I ordered a Mcrib meal after waiting forever in line. They only had two cashiers and like thirty people waiting to be served. After I paid, the boy put my receipt on a tray and asked for my name. I refused to give it to him, saying it was none of his business and an invasion of my privacy. He started to argue with me, claiming that he couldn't tell what food belonged to who without my name, and said he was going to call out my name when the food was ready. Not only did he want to know my name, he claimed he was going to call out my name in front of a whole room full of strangers! Anyone of them could've heard him and then watched to see who picked up the tray.

Then what would they do with that information? Call me on the phone and pretend that they knew me? Bump into me at the market and make me think I knew them but couldn't remember, and pry more information out of me?

Mcdonald's is playing a dangerous game. [continued below]....
..... I can't even imagine why they really wanted my name. I think maybe for insurance reasons, they're going to track how much of their stuff that we eat and will sell that info to the insurance companies. Or maybe use our names for direct marketing. It is terrifying. So finally me and the boy went around so much over giving my name that my food came. I said see, I told you I could take care of myself and get my own food.

Be careful, don't give your name at a Mcdonald's, we don't know what they intend to do with the information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 02:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McDonalds/north-vernon-Indiana-47265/McDonalds-McDonalds-Slow-Service-Invasion-of-Privacy-north-vernon-Indiana-799400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McDonalds

Get real

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

Chuckles, you wouldn't know the truth if it kicked you in the gonads, that is, if you actually HAVE gonads, which I seriously doubt.  Now, go out to Highway 280 and play in the traffic for a while.  What an idiot !!

If other people want to believe what others say about me please be my guest

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

If other people want to believe what others say about me please be my guest.

If other people want to believe what others say about me please be my quest

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

If other people want to believe what is said about me. Go right ahead i know the truth & that is all that matters.

Truth

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

Charlie Boy, the truth is as far from you as the East is from the West.  The Bible has it right where it says " The truth is not in him ".  And Chuckie - please allow the adults here to carry on their business without your childish, moronic inputs.

And that remark about WOMEN !!!!!  Only an immature pre-teen would possibly say anything like that !!  All REAL men love and adore the fairer sex.  Ooooppps.   SEX....that's a word that YOU'LL never know anything about.  To quote "Lorenzen", what a cretin you are.

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

I don't really care who is agaisnt me. I have told the "TRUTH" in my complaints i have filed. If they don't like it i don't care!.

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

I rather not be mixed up with the bitches. All they care about is what they can get from a guy.

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

All the imbeciles who attack me will be here soon enough.  The B*******.

@Stacey

AUTHOR: Consumer Vs. Merchant - (United States of America)

You did not mention Charles by name, but you did call him a moron. I haven't been on here but maybe a month, hadn't even posted anything on here until this report. Some of the things you FAILED to see from his report is that he made the whole thing up like in my opinion Andy Kaufman. I thought Charles explained things as good as you possibly could, but it didn't seem to sink into you Stacey. So, I will give it a shot. I myself have seen a lot of these reports where a consumer files a report, and they got burned for not knowing what they got themselves into. Then, you see the likes of you Stacey who want to call them names, tell them that they are stupid, and belittle them. The merchant isn't always right, and neither is the consumer. I am sure this isn't what the owner of this page had in mind when he created this page. To use it to berate the consumer, and demean them. You asked me to speak the truth, the truth hurts.

As far as, Is this how "you all" talk in Texas remark? That was taken straight out of Andy Kaufman's book. I will include a link in case you want to know what I was talking about.

Consumer idiot

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

I said nothing about Charles - and YES we in TEXAS speak the truth.  Moron.

Why: A Love Story

AUTHOR: Charles - (United States of America)

This (completely valid, honest, award-winning) report was made with the Roberts in Irvine, Buffalo, the Steves -- (formerly of Bradenton), the StriderQs and the likes in mind. The same old regulars that sit on their internets 18 hours of each day, with 17.45 of those hours devoted to monitoring the latest Ripoff Reports, with the intention of pouncing on each downtrodden, abused reporter that comes looking for a little sympathy and help. For those that have a hundred reasons why the reporter is wrong and the business is always right. I've seen them do it for at least five years now. I come and go, but they are constant. Constant over five or more years, what do their lives consist of? How can they lead such rich, fulfilling lives when they are the same ones that always have time to expound on each and every ripoff report concerning fast food and any other report that may be considered 'small fries?'

Perhaps they are just bitter. Perhaps they too, were burnt by fast food. Perhaps they decided they had had enough and decided to become recluses when the internets reached their doors. Rather than put up with McDonald's and Wendy's getting their orders wrong and leaving the apple pies from their drivethru bags, they decided not to go out to eat, ever again. Not just refrain from eating out, but going out...period! Rather than admit defeat because they were tired of battling fast food and complaining, they decided that 'they just don't like it' or 'it's not healthy.' Anything but admit that they were broken and tired in real life.

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

I know have proof that people drag me into other peoples complaints. I'm saving this report to my favorite list. This is how "COWARDS" do talk about somebody behind their back!. I do thank y'all for dragging me to this report.

Y'all can't accuse me of hijacking this report. HAHA!.

#12 General Comment

This is how I stopped them from doing this

AUTHOR: Steve - (United States of America)

I just call 911 on their a**es. Sometimes the police make them give me a free value meal (with the purchase of a value meal of greater or equal value, of course).

@Stacy Is that how you all talk in Dallas?

AUTHOR: Consumer Vs. Merchant - (United States of America)

Stacy, Charles is from Indiana, and I am from maryland. Rent man on the moon. It might all become clear.

Very funny.

AUTHOR: Consumer Vs. Merchant - (United States of America)

What is almost as amusing is that some people take this serious. Come on people, Charles has his name on the post. It might not be his actual name, but none the less. Also, have you all heard of, or seen the  unknown comic? He wears a paper bag on his head. Man, Charles has Andy Kaufmaned (google Andy Kaufman ) your a**es. The joke is on you guys. As for you Charles, thank you for the laugh.

unbelievable

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Invasion of privacy?? Are they tapping your phone? Looking in your windows?? Get real - tell them your name is Jack Off - moron.

#16 Consumer Suggestion

are you serious??

AUTHOR: RC86 - (USA)

What in the world is someone going to do with your first name? You are being a little paranoid my friend. No one is going to call you. Seriously.

I agree

AUTHOR: SocratesAL - (U.S.A.)

This report HAS to be a joke.  No one could possibly be that stupid.  Except, perhaps, our good buddy Charles down in Phenix City.

Just give a phony name

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

Are you a mental case? A paranoid nut job? Just give any name. Tell them you're Methuselah. Who cares? They just need some way to connect your food with you amidst a crowd.
Whatta nut job!

#19 Consumer Suggestion

Here's What I Do

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

Every time that happens to me, I tell them "Ronald" as in Ronald McDonald. It works every time. That way they can't track me 'cause there thousands of McDonalds all over the country, in every city. Oh and don't forget to put your tinfoil hat back on when you get home so they can't track your thought patterns. Good luck and keep up the good fight. They can't get us all.

Be Afraid

AUTHOR: Golfer - (United States of America)

Yes,  they do walk amongst us.  Scary thought.

Silly

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

They don't care what your name is, just tell them it's Peggy.  They just need a way to match up orders with people.

Weirdo

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

I think I saw you on the news. Weren't you caught near the Whitehouse shooting an assault rifle?

Geez

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

Oh, come on !  This post HAS to be a joke.  No one could possibly be that insane and be allowed out of the "funny farm".  Perhaps Charles has developed a new online personality.  Nah....it's too well written.

Wow

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

There is some tough competition lately but I think you may actually be at or near the top of the list for the best conspiracy theory.

Please take this as some constructive advise.  Take off that foil helmet and get some professional help.  Oh and what ever you do never...and I mean never go to a Starbucks.

Are you serious?

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

This can't be a real post. mcdonald's isnt doing anything with your name. You admit that they were very busy, they ask for a name so they can find you to give you your order. They aren't "invading your privacy" they dont even care if you give your real name. You could have told them your name was 1234 and it would have been fine. Stop being so paranoid, or better yet just stay at home where they can't get you.

convenient