Complaint Review: McDonlad's

• Submitted: Sat, October 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, October 05, 2013

• Reported By: Old soul — angeles city
McDonlad's
Brgy. Balibago, Angeles City, Pampanga, Phils 2009 angeles city, Select State/Province Philippines

McDonlad's Balibago Branch Makes me want to wait an hour for my food then calls me over and over, harassing me over the phone angeles city pampanga Philippines

I called the mcdolnalds balibago branch in angeles city. made my order. said i'd be in the "3rd batch", having had bad experiences before, aka waiting for over an hour, i asked what time it will be here, she said "i don't know" so i just left them. then they call me over and over using 2 numbers (+639175216236 and +63178914836)

Even playing some song loud into my ears when I answered. I blocked both those numbers But now I'm just pissed at how unprofessional they are and I am never going to order there again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2013 01:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McDonlads-/angeles-city-Select-StateProvince-2009/McDonlads-Balibago-Branch-Makes-me-want-to-wait-an-hour-for-my-food-then-calls-me-over-a-1089642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McDonlad's