Complaint Review: McGill Management, Arlington Heights, IL

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Unhappy Homeowner — Vernon Hills Illinois United States of America
McGill Management, Arlington Heights, IL
1314 North Rand Road, Arlington Heights, IL 60004 Arlington Heights, Illinois United States of America

McGill Management, Arlington Heights, IL Board Members Abuse their Authority for Personal Retaliation/Satisfaction Arlington Heights, Illinois

McGill Management is the worst to deal with.  They are rude with huge attitudes, and the board members abuse their authority.  I have been attacked by a neighbor for the last two years because of an incident that happened to her by an old neighbor, and she has retaliated on me because the person was an acquaintance of my son.  She has accused me for countless things that I have never done, a whole list came to me from the attorneys office, which I had to defend myself against all the allegations and the lawyers fees!  I had to send pictures and a statement.. etc.  I have been fined and sent violations continuously for the last two years, right now there is $450 sitting on my account that I'm not going to pay because they are all BS, she has lied and I have pictures to prove it and they still will not remove these fines.  She has also joined the association board so she knows exactly how it works and how many times to keep accusing me for the same thing so the fine increases, Living here has been an absolute nightmare. I'm the neighborhood Paparazzi now, I feel I have to take pictures of everything that is wrong/out of place/etc.  for fear of being fined for it.  I live here too, and have repeatedly asked for help about her harassing me, but she is on the board and I guess that makes her better than me and not a liar.  I have lived here ten years and have had no issues until the incident and ever since WHAM!  She has been trying to get me for all but looking at her crosseyed.. Oh no, I forgot she did try to get me for intimidation.. I almost forgot, AND I don't even talk to her not sure where she came up with that one!  I have been nothing but nice to this woman, always MADE my kids help her because she was alone.  She asked me if they could take her dog out.. YES.. Help her clean her house.. YES.. Shovel for her.. YES.. Come over and play a board game.. YES.. and so much more.  So much for being neighborly.  We are a community we are supposed to work together not against each other.  She is a horrible woman and I hope she is enjoying attacking me for her own personal satisfaction.  One day she will realize being awful to me was not going to get her anywhere, just my pockets emptied.  I hope she one day gets a conscience and is mortified by her actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McGill-Management-Arlington-Heights-IL/Arlington-Heights-Illinois-60004/McGill-Management-Arlington-Heights-IL-Board-Members-Abuse-their-Authority-for-Personal-998682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McGill Management, Arlington Heights, IL