Complaint Review: McJ Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: D.J — Hampton Virginia
McJ Solutions

McJ Solutions By trying to secure my family's future, I put it in jeopardy. Internet

I wanted to move into a new career field because I and my wife had just had our son. I heard on the radio about McJ Solutions and thought that the IT field would be a good way to secure our future.

I went to the address and was convinced to take out a loan through Fannie Mae with my wife as a cosigner. Fannie Mae sent the $5,000 directly to McJ Solutions, I never saw nor even touched this money that has now grown to an outstanding loan of about $20,000.

I took the chance because they said that the payments would be defaulted until the next year, the classes would only last a few months, and their job placement would have me in a secure environment to be able to pay back this loan that entails incredible interest. My first clue that things were not right was that none of the instructors had field experience. They had all just recieved their certtifications from a month to a week before.

We saw McJ (as we called it) growing but we were not recieving the instruction that we were promised. I and my classmates asked to speak with the heads of Mcj but there was always some reason or another that we couldn't have a conference. Our time was getting closer to the loans kicking in and we tried contacting the local news and even Sallie Mae but no one cared at that time about our plight.

At the point where our loans were a month or two from transferring from the default status to being active on a monthly basis, I went to the establishment to attend class and the doors were locked. When I continued to pursue my options of getting out of this nightmare, I learned that Mcj wasn't even considered a school. It was listed as a business so the loans we took out was the same as investing or buying into a business and the same rules applied, BUYER BEWARE!

I'm still sick about it because Fannie Mae does not care, they just want me to pay for something that I never recieved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McJ-Solutions/internet/McJ-Solutions-By-trying-to-secure-my-familys-future-I-put-it-in-jeopardy-Internet-1043716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McJ Solutions