• Report: #151955

• Submitted: Sun, July 31, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, March 11, 2016

• Reported By:Elizabeth New Jersey
McKenzie Scott, Career Transition Resources
103 Eisenhower Parkway, 3rd Floor, Roseland, N.J. 07068 Nationwide United States of America

McKenzie Scott, Career Transition Resources ripoff Big Company, Big scam! A fraudulent procedure: total payment up front without followings through on any service or deadline: The Total Ripoff! Roselan New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: My thanks to all who have written about this company this site has been invaluable

*Consumer Suggestion: Tell them to drop dead

*Author of original report: Mckenzie Scott Career Transition Resources

McKenzie Scott is a Total Ripoff: The company takes advantage of people in need of a job, like myself, and with an elaborate and fake introduction, presents an inexistant scenario taking a large sum of money up front!

Last December, a week before Christamas I was approached by a phone call by the sales executive (Tom Petruzzelli): He had read my resume' on a CareerBuilder Web Distribution site: He outlined the McKenzie Scott job research program and the sales pitch was, "You have a very impressive resume". I paid him a visit: As I was walking away from the McKenzie Scott Roseland office, after explaining why I could not afford the $5,500.00 he immediately offered a huge discount by offering the best executive program for that price.

I was rushed into paying for the program, I was told, "To be on the job market by the month of January!". Not only did their first assigned advisor delay the program for 6 weeks,he was replaced with the second advisor; the document team sent out the resume' dirtribution with great delay in February.

Between the thousands of resumes' they sent out with not even one request for an interview,my requests for help and all the months of work I did on my own with no help or guidance from the second advisor, Tom Jones,even though frquently requested in email:and the false statistics reiterated about the 90 % of success of finding a job within 5 months: All of the above brings me to affirm the totaly fraudulent business practices of McKenzie Scott.

Gilda Elizabeth, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2005 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McKenzie-Scott-Career-Transition-Resources/nationwide/McKenzie-Scott-Career-Transition-Resources-ripoff-Big-Company-Big-scam-A-fraudulent-pro-151955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McKenzie Scott, Career Transition Resources

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

I had recommended my husband check them out as he is preparing for a career change. He had only just started the questionnaire process when a friend informed me that she had recently had some dealings with them. They were unwilling to clarify something to her regarding fees. The need to be vague caused me a great deal of concern.

Once again, this site has been invaluable. It's all a matter of doing the research before allowing yourself to be sucked in. And I can tell that heavy pressure was put on many individuals to "Recant" their "Derogatory and unfounded" comments. That tells me more than anything else about this company.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Tell them to drop dead

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

Sounds like someone got a threat about a lawsuit. If their stats are false, they won't follow through. Look up all the other comments about them on this site.

Mckenzie Scott Career Transition Resources

AUTHOR: Gilda - (U.S.A.)

I want to retract my previous derogatory comments regarding McKenzie Scott. There are two observations that I would like to make. The first is that I did not faithfully follow McKenzie
Scott's recommendations. If I had followed the advice I was given, I am confident that I would have had no reason to contact the Ripoff Report.

The second is that I wish I had contacted McKenzie Scott prior
to posting my previous negative comments. Had I done so, I would have had no need to resort to the Ripoff Report. They are definitely not a ripoff or a scam. I regret having acted as I did. McKenzie Scott is a very reputable organization.