• Report: #151955

• Submitted: Sun, July 31, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By:Elizabeth New Jersey
McKenzie Scott, Career Transition Resources
103 Eisenhower Parkway, 3rd Floor, Roseland, N.J. 07068 Nationwide United States of America

McKenzie Scott, Career Transition Resources ripoff Big Company, Big scam! A fraudulent procedure: total payment up front without followings through on any service or deadline: The Total Ripoff! Roselan New Jersey
*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW - McKenzie Scott to resolve any and all issues, commitment to 100% customer satisfaction -commitment to provide excellent customer service - safeguards for their clients - consumers should feel secure when doing business with McKenzie Scott.

*Consumer Comment: My thanks to all who have written about this company this site has been invaluable

*Consumer Suggestion: Tell them to drop dead

*Author of original report: Mckenzie Scott Career Transition Resources

SPECIAL UPDATE: October 14 2012: McKenzie Scott remains committed to increased customer satisfaction and has improved their business practices over the years to better serve their customers. McKenzie Scott is truly dedicated to making sure their customers are satisfied and that any complaints which do arise are addressed promptly and fairly.

To date, McKenzie Scott has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Ripoff Report. Based on our experience, the member business has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business.

Over time and since becoming a member, McKenzie Scott has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. As an active and current member of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever McKenzie Scott remains committed to improving customer satisfaction.

Remember, no company or individual can ever satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time. There are no products or services that will always be perfect for everyone and even the best companies will receive complaints from time to time. However, by participating in the Corporate Advocacy Program, the member business has made a commitment to working with its customers to resolve complaints quickly and fairly whenever possible.

Please keep in mind that as a consumer you have some responsibilities as well. Success has many definitions that based on your past experiences, current situation and your perceived expectations. Success with any product or service is always based on the proper application and understanding. The fastest car will not run if you never turn the engine on. Look at how you used the product or service that was provided in relation with the instructions that you received. The Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program will help you get your voice heard but please be prepared with documentation and fair representation of your concern, also have an idea of how the company can fix your concern. Can they offer additional services, extend warranties, offer a fair refund or just get you talking with someone that can help. ..let them know and let us know!

*Any consumer not receiving satisfaction from a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program should email us at editor@ripoffreport.com
 McKenzie Scott is Rip-off Report Verified
McKenzie Scott is a Total Ripoff: The company takes advantage of people in need of a job, like myself, and with an elaborate and fake introduction, presents an inexistant scenario taking a large sum of money up front!

Last December, a week before Christamas I was approached by a phone call by the sales executive (Tom Petruzzelli): He had read my resume' on a CareerBuilder Web Distribution site: He outlined the McKenzie Scott job research program and the sales pitch was, "You have a very impressive resume". I paid him a visit: As I was walking away from the McKenzie Scott Roseland office, after explaining why I could not afford the $5,500.00 he immediately offered a huge discount by offering the best executive program for that price.

I was rushed into paying for the program, I was told, "To be on the job market by the month of January!". Not only did their first assigned advisor delay the program for 6 weeks,he was replaced with the second advisor; the document team sent out the resume' dirtribution with great delay in February.

Between the thousands of resumes' they sent out with not even one request for an interview,my requests for help and all the months of work I did on my own with no help or guidance from the second advisor, Tom Jones,even though frquently requested in email:and the false statistics reiterated about the 90 % of success of finding a job within 5 months: All of the above brings me to affirm the totaly fraudulent business practices of McKenzie Scott.

Gilda Elizabeth, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2005 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McKenzie-Scott-Career-Transition-Resources/nationwide/McKenzie-Scott-Career-Transition-Resources-ripoff-Big-Company-Big-scam-A-fraudulent-pro-151955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McKenzie Scott, Career Transition Resources

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

I had recommended my husband check them out as he is preparing for a career change. He had only just started the questionnaire process when a friend informed me that she had recently had some dealings with them. They were unwilling to clarify something to her regarding fees. The need to be vague caused me a great deal of concern.

Once again, this site has been invaluable. It's all a matter of doing the research before allowing yourself to be sucked in. And I can tell that heavy pressure was put on many individuals to "Recant" their "Derogatory and unfounded" comments. That tells me more than anything else about this company.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Tell them to drop dead

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

Sounds like someone got a threat about a lawsuit. If their stats are false, they won't follow through. Look up all the other comments about them on this site.

Mckenzie Scott Career Transition Resources

AUTHOR: Gilda - (U.S.A.)

I want to retract my previous derogatory comments regarding McKenzie Scott. There are two observations that I would like to make. The first is that I did not faithfully follow McKenzie
Scott's recommendations. If I had followed the advice I was given, I am confident that I would have had no reason to contact the Ripoff Report.

The second is that I wish I had contacted McKenzie Scott prior
to posting my previous negative comments. Had I done so, I would have had no need to resort to the Ripoff Report. They are definitely not a ripoff or a scam. I regret having acted as I did. McKenzie Scott is a very reputable organization.