Complaint Review: McKenzie Scott Career Transition Services

• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By:Harleysville Pennsylvania
McKenzie Scott Career Transition Services
7979 E Tufts Avenue Parkway, Suite 1400 Denver, Colorado United States of America

REVIEW: McKenzie Scott to make things right with customers. Feel safe, confident and secure about doing business with McKenzie Scott Committed to customer satisfaction & client success, ensures that all clients get the highest level of service & support.
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report REVIEW - McKenzie Scott to resolve any and all issues, commitment to 100% customer satisfaction -commitment to provide excellent customer service - safeguards for their clients - consumers should feel secure when doing business with McKenzie Scott.

*Author of original report: McKenzie Scott and I have reached an amicable resolution of our differences.

*Author of original report: STILL BEING IGNORED They still have the chance to live upto their promises

*Author of original report: Still no contact

Rip-off Report REVIEW: When McKenzie Scott first contacted Rip-off Report, we realized that they had a strong commitment to resolving any client issues that come to their attention. They have stated to Rip-off Report, that they strive for 100% total customer satisfaction, and have for years. If for any reason you are not satisfied with their services, they will work to immediately resolve any issues.

Their service agreements are in plain language and spell out precisely what they do and don't do. All of their services include money-back, satisfaction, and performance guarantees. To ensure your satisfaction they also perform quality checks throughout client searches. You may review your service expectations and written service evaluation which were part of this process. They will provide copies to you.

After talking many times with executives from McKenzie Scott, Rip-off Report has come to the conclusion that they value each and every client, and welcome any feedback that helps them service their clients better. Rip-off Report realizes that businesses selling intangible services will receive complaints more so than when a consumer buys a tangible item, as they are selling you a service to help you better your chances of landing that new career of your dreams.

We all get buyer remorse from time to time. McKenzie Scott has been in business for years with thousands of successful clients to their credit.

Remember, Consumers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with any member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program .. If you have any issues whatsoever.. email executives at customercare@careertransition.com and can copy us at EDitor@ripoffreport.com

Read more about our investigative Report on McKenzie Scott and their commitment to consumer satisfaction.

===================== McKenzie Scott Career Transition Services deceptive practices rip-off consumers broken commitments Denver Colorado

This company misrepresents its product. They claim to put you in touch with the "hidden job market". I paid $12,500 for what I thought would be an outstanding job campaign. They put together my resume and marketing plan. When I expressed my concerns about the quality of the resume and plan, I was encouraged to trust them because they were the experts.

There private website is nothing but a collection of public websites. My resume was a one page non-descript document that they said was the standard in the industry. The results of the cmpaign were essentially none. They claimed to have sent my resume to 3,000 recruiters and companies. I asked multiple times for the mailing list without reply.

During my campaign, my personal campaign manager was changed numerous times and generally were unavailable. After complaining and asking for my money back, McKenzie Scott said they don't give refunds but would start my campaign again as if I was a new customer (I have this in writing). I reluctantly agreed.

After working, supposedly with one of their senior managers, it became clear thay had no intention of redoing my campaign. I again asked for a refund. I was verbally offered a 35% refund which I responded to with a counteroffer of $9,000 out of the $12,500 paid.

Since that time, I have been unable to get a response from McKenzie Scott. In November of 2004 I filed a report with the BBB. McKenzie Scott replied to the BBB saying they would be willing to negotiate a settlement or arbitrate the complaint. I have repeatedly called the office, sent faxes and letters and have received no response.

They are interested in your money and nothing else.

Neil Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on McKenzie Scott

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2005 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McKenzie-Scott-Career-Transition-Services/Denver-Colorado-80237/REVIEW-McKenzie-Scott-to-make-things-right-with-customers-Feel-safe-confident-and-secu-128825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McKenzie Scott Career Transition Services

McKenzie Scott and I have reached an amicable resolution of our differences.

AUTHOR: Neil - (U.S.A.)

I want to retract the derogatory remarks I made about McKenzie Scott. Prior to my posting my complaint on the Ripoff Report, in order to resolve our dispute, McKenzie Scott offered to submit the issue to binding arbitration. Instead of accepting their offer, I chose to post derogatory information about them on the Ripoff Report. Had I been thinking clearly, I would have accepted the offer to arbitrate. I realize that by posting my complaint on the Ripoff Report, I put McKenzie Scott in a no-win situation.

McKenzie Scott and I have reached an amicable resolution of our differences. I must commend them for persisting in trying to do so, despite the fact that, in a moment of frustration, I resported to tactics that were I now regret. They are a reputable company. My comment, "They are interested in your money and nothing else," was grossly incorrect and unfair.

STILL BEING IGNORED They still have the chance to live upto their promises

AUTHOR: Neil - (U.S.A.)

Despite repeated claims to want to settle this dispute, I can NOT get Paul Bokelmann to respond to phone calls, letters or emails.

Since the last update I have spoken with him once on February 23rd 2005. In that conversation I made a settlement proposal and he promised that he would respond in a day or two. It has now been more than a month with no reply and no response to my repeated phone calls.

I have a letter from Paul Bokelmann dated October 9, 2003 agreeing to restart my campaign as if I was a new customer. Since that time nothing has been done. Since their contract states that I am entitled to a full refund up until the marketing plan has been agreed upon, I don't see why they would not honor their own contract.

I think it's important for people to know their business practices and how they treat their customers. They still have the chance to live upto their promises.

Still no contact

AUTHOR: Neil - (U.S.A.)

Since receiving a letter from Paul Bokelmann via the Denver BBB stating that "If we could talk, I am confident that we could arrange a mutually agreeable resolution. If we cannot, we would be willing to arbitrate our dispute."

After several phone calls, email, fax and registered mail, I still have not received a response.

These people do not live up to their word. They are not an ethical company. They take you money upfront and do nothing to earn it.