Complaint Review: McKenzie Scott Partners

• Submitted: Tue, December 06, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, December 06, 2005

• Reported By:Glkenshaw Pennsylvania
McKenzie Scott Partners
7979 Tufts Avenue Pkwy Suite 1400, Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

McKenzie Scott Partners RIPOFF sell incredible expectations and fail to deliver anything promised Denver Colorado
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation - McKenzie Scott to resolve any and all issues, commitment to 100% customer satisfaction -commitment to provide excellent customer service - safeguards for their clients -consumers should feel secure when doing business with McKenzie Scott.

I am not going to elaborate on the deception and slight of hand that professionally performed by McKenzie Scott Partners. Read any of the other rip-off reports. The consistent and deceitful manner in which the company performs is incredible.

I was promised incredible penetration into the job market. I was promised a resume that would position me for a change in industries. I was promised 30-40 phone calls, 12 interviews, at least 6 offers and enough signing bonus to pay for the MCKS fee. I was delivered nothing. Not one call. Not one favorable response from a company or recruiter. I complained and was shifted throughout the company. I am on my third account executive.

Here is the clincher ... not only did I not get any responses from their efforts, they mailed out a letter that was not approved to all of my contacts and references. This letter was mailed the day after I had just contacted all of these very important personal contacts. I looked like a fool for sending them a second, less personal letter two days later. I had to personally apologize for my "mailing house" mistake, as I was advised by MCKS.

I recently had a hard conversation with Sr. VP, Larry Feifer, and he consistently avoided answering my question as to why I received no responses, positive or negative. In response he "suggested" that I work harder on the spot market and send out more "quickie" resumes with hand written notes. More work on my part will obviously bring me results.

I am not afraid of work. Matter of fact I live for it. What I do not like or will stand for is people making promises and not keeping them.

The conversation ended with this Sr. VP telling me that people usually thank him for his advise, and then hanging up.

I am not going to thank anyone that does not do his or her job.

If you need to read all of the rip-off reports to help you make your decision NOT to retain McKenzie Scott, then read on. You do not want to be writing you own report in 6 months like the rest of us.

Stop McKenzie. Make Bob sell one of his three houses that he brags about and pay back the people that have spent their hard earned money (spent at a time of no income) for a product that not only did not work, but could be damaging to your professional reputation.

Donald
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2005 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McKenzie-Scott-Partners/Denver-Colorado-80237/McKenzie-Scott-Partners-RIPOFF-sell-incredible-expectations-and-fail-to-deliver-anything-p-167063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McKenzie Scott Partners