• Report: #200384

• Updated: Tue, July 11, 2006

• Reported By:Flushing New York
McKenzie-Scott
Mckenziescott.com Denver, Colorado United States of America

McKenzie Scott Review Scam | Complaints Investigation: McKenzie Scott to make things right with customers. Committed to customer satisfaction & success McKenzie Scott ensures that all clients get the highest level of service and support. Feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with McKenzie Scott
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation - McKenzie Scott to resolve any and all issues, commitment to 100% customer satisfaction -commitment to provide excellent customer service - safeguards for their clients -consumers should feel secure when doing business with McKenzie Scott.

SPECIAL UPDATE: McKenzie Scott remains committed to 100% customer satisfaction and has drastically improved their business processes over the years to better serve their customers. McKenzie Scott is truly dedicated to making sure ALL customers are happy with their coverage. McKenzie Scott continues to show customer service is of the utmost importance and they currently have no complaints!

To date, McKenzie Scott has addressed and resolved all reported complaints, which have always been resolved to the complete satisfaction of their customers. McKenzie Scott proves to be among the top members of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, as a Verified Safe Business. Over time and since becoming a member, McKenzie Scott has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. Rip-off Report has confirmed that McKenzie Scott is no fraud, is not a scam and is of the highest integrity. As an active and current member of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever McKenzie Scott remains committed to customer satisfaction and gets our top Verified Safe endorsement.
McKenzie Scott is Rip-off Report Verified

Rip-off Report Investigation: When McKenzie Scott first contacted Rip-off Report, we realized that they had a strong commitment to resolving any client issues that come to their attention. They have stated to Rip-off Report, that they strive for 100% total customer satisfaction, and have for years. If for any reason you are not satisfied with their services, they will work to immediately resolve any issues.

Their service agreements are in plain language and spell out precisely what they do and don't do. All of their services include money-back, satisfaction, and performance guarantees. To ensure your satisfaction they also perform quality checks throughout client searches. You may review your service expectations and written service evaluation which were part of this process. They will provide copies to you.

After talking many times with executives from McKenzie Scott, Rip-off Report has come to the conclusion that they value each and every client, and welcome any feedback that helps them service their clients better. Rip-off Report realizes that businesses selling intangible services will receive complaints more so than when a consumer buys a tangible item, as they are selling you a service to help you better your chances of landing that new career of your dreams.

We all get buyer remorse from time to time. McKenzie Scott has been in business for years with thousands of successful clients to their credit.

Remember, Consumers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with any member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program .. If you have any issues whatsoever.. email executives at customercare@careertransition.com and can copy us at EDitor@ripoffreport.com

Read more about our investigative Report on McKenzie Scott and their commitment to consumer satisfaction.

===================== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

=====================

McKenzie-Scott Salesmen Promises Are Not Always Delivered ripoff Denver Colorado

Salesmen should not make promises that are sometimes impossible to keep.

I was told how much help I need in finding a job, and I did need the help. After talking to the McKenzie-Scott salesman a few times, it seemed they would be able help me find a job.

I was promised a resume that would have all of the key words that would seperate itself from all of the others, and to me, it looked like a good resume.

My contract was for 6 months, which seemed alright since the salesman said that many find jobs within 90 days. Also, if at the end of 90 days nothing much was happening, they would reinvigorate my campaign.

They promised to send my resume out to 500 companies and 3000 recruiters for the unpublished hidden job market. they did send the resumes out, since I get many letters stating that they had nothing now or to resend to the HR department.

My marketer/counselor did whatever I asked, but my key word resume didnt get even a nibble in the 6 months nor did a single recruiter call me.

At the end of 6 months, McKenzie-Scott was finished with me and didnt want to know me. I was locked out of their site.

Its now 1 year and I received 3 nibbles and 1 interview with my 'eye catching' resume.

The salesman that promised that if the contract ran out, the company would stay with me, said he would see what he could do as I just recently called him in disgust. I didnt hear back from him.

I wouldn't say that I was ripped off, but my resume was absolutely not an attention getter, nor did they stay with me after the contract was up.

Salesmen shouldn't make promises that the company can't or won't keep.

Davd Flushing, New York

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on McKenzie Scott

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2006 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McKenzie-Scott/Denver-Colorado/McKenzie-Scott-Review-Scam-Complaints-Investigation-McKenzie-Scott-to-make-things-righ-200384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McKenzie-Scott