• Report: #200384

• Submitted: Tue, July 11, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, March 12, 2016

• Reported By:Flushing New York
Mckenziescott.com Denver, Colorado United States of America

McKenzie-Scott Salesmen Promises Are Not Always Delivered ripoff Denver Colorado

Salesmen should not make promises that are sometimes impossible to keep.

I was told how much help I need in finding a job, and I did need the help. After talking to the McKenzie-Scott salesman a few times, it seemed they would be able help me find a job.

I was promised a resume that would have all of the key words that would seperate itself from all of the others, and to me, it looked like a good resume.

My contract was for 6 months, which seemed alright since the salesman said that many find jobs within 90 days. Also, if at the end of 90 days nothing much was happening, they would reinvigorate my campaign.

They promised to send my resume out to 500 companies and 3000 recruiters for the unpublished hidden job market. they did send the resumes out, since I get many letters stating that they had nothing now or to resend to the HR department.

My marketer/counselor did whatever I asked, but my key word resume didnt get even a nibble in the 6 months nor did a single recruiter call me.

At the end of 6 months, McKenzie-Scott was finished with me and didnt want to know me. I was locked out of their site.

Its now 1 year and I received 3 nibbles and 1 interview with my 'eye catching' resume.

The salesman that promised that if the contract ran out, the company would stay with me, said he would see what he could do as I just recently called him in disgust. I didnt hear back from him.

I wouldn't say that I was ripped off, but my resume was absolutely not an attention getter, nor did they stay with me after the contract was up.

Salesmen shouldn't make promises that the company can't or won't keep.

Davd Flushing, New York

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on McKenzie Scott

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2006 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McKenzie-Scott/Denver-Colorado/McKenzie-Scott-Salesmen-Promises-Are-Not-Always-Delivered-ripoff-Denver-Colorado-200384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McKenzie-Scott