• Report: #207819

• Updated: Sat, March 12, 2016

• Reported By:Fontana California
McKenzie Scott
4950 So. Yosemite, #G2 Greenwood Village, Colorado United States of America

McKenzie Scott creates high expectations of success, promises high levels of support and assitance and delivers next to nothing. ripoff Greenwood Village Colorado

I was attracted to McKenzie Scott in that I would have access to the "hidden job market" and be able to rely on their expertise in career guidance, resume writing, and interviewing techniques. I was assured repeatedly by Sharon Sarsfield that I would be able to secure a position in six months or less that would increase my earnings about 40%.

My expectations were level set by Ms. Sarsfield in that I would have a strong team that would vigorously assist me to achieve success. There was a resume rewrite, which was good. There were multiple mailings with no visible response. Those mailings, one face to face meeting, and about eight phone calls were the extent of support.

I do not know what happened to the marketing director but you called me after I sent an earlier email asking what my options were. We talked about it and I came away believing that you were looking over my resume and letters. I have heard no more.

I spent $8900 and the return is a resume rewrite and some mailings that paid no dividend. This is certainly not what I was lead to believe would occur.

McKenzie Scott'only answer is to send out more mailings. Why continue to repeat the same actions and expect a different response (> than 0). I have appraoched them to discuss a settlement and their repsponse appears to be ignore in hope that i go away.

Jon Fontana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2006 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McKenzie-Scott/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80111/McKenzie-Scott-creates-high-expectations-of-success-promises-high-levels-of-support-and-a-207819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McKenzie Scott