Complaint Review: McMahon's RV - Westminster CA

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: Rrayner — renton Washington United States of America
McMahon's RV - Westminster CA
5400 Garden Grove Blvd westminster, California United States of America

McMahon's RV - Westminster CA Failure to Pay Off Trade In westminster, California

*Consumer Comment: You should IMMEDIATELY refer this to your states...

I thought I did my homework, went to better BBB, they have an A+ Rating.  The complaints I saw were related to failure to payoff trade balances.  I asked the sales person and finance person about this, I told them this was my reluctance in purchasing from them.

They reassured me, both had the same story, "all a big mistake when they changed banks over the last year, money transfers were a nightmare, all had been resolved"  And as I could see by the complaints I read, the company did seem to respond when complaints were made.

I went ahead with the deal.  I took delivery 8/24/12.  It's 10/14/12 as I write this, my trade balance of 64K is yet to be paid.  They are non responsive to my repeated attempts for resolution.

Do not buy from them.  As I posted MY BBB Complaint today, I reread, and examined the pattern of complaints.  They have at least One per month, sometimes Two, for the past year regarding the same issue.  This is a business practice not a mistake.  Just think of all the people who did not take the time to file a complaint.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.  DON'T LISTEN To a Word They Say!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McMahons-RV-Westminster-CA/westminster-California-92683/McMahons-RV-Westminster-CA-Failure-to-Pay-Off-Trade-In-westminster-California-954705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McMahon's RV - Westminster CA

You should IMMEDIATELY refer this to your states...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

motor vehicle retailers regulatory commission.

If this doesn't get their attention, nothing will...best of luck to you.