Complaint Review: McMahon's RV

• Reported By: Kphins — Phoenix Arizona
McMahon's RV
1313 RV Center Dr Colton, California United States of America

McMahon's RV deceptive sales practice Colton, California

I purchased a RV in January of 2013, the unit was sold as new.  There was body damagae that was not disclosed to me at the time of purchase.  I unfortunately did my walk around in the early evening and didn't see the damage at delivery.  Only notice it the following morning.  They know it was there since it had half a tube of clear chaulking filling the gap in the fiberglass.

During the buying process, the Finance team told me different numbers numerous times.  It wasn't until I brought out a financial calculator did those games end.  The quoted me a price for a warranty and when I showed up for delivery, the price of the warrantly rose $900.

2 weeks later 2 motors broke in the slide and I left 4 voicemails for the service department to no one called back.  Finally after I spoke with him they said they were not able to come to my unit since the slide was locked in an extended position.

I called to see if I could get some information to fill out the paperwork about getting DMV fees refunded since I registered the vehicle in AZ shortly after the purchase...guess what...no return call.  No information and now I'm past the deadline to get my refund...(out $650, thanks)

Horrible communication, shady sales practices, slimy slimy slimy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McMahons-RV/Colton-California-93234/McMahons-RV-deceptive-sales-practice-Colton-California-1036140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McMahon's RV