Complaint Review: McRoberts Protective Agency Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, February 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — New York New York United States of America
McRoberts Protective Agency Inc.
1030 St Georges Ave #302 Avenel, New Jersey 07001 Avenel, New Jersey United States of America

McRoberts Protective Agency Inc. Beware of Corey Emanuel McRoberts Protective Agency Inc. Avenel, New Jersey

There used to be a time where a man could just work, provide for his family and not worry about a security company taking advantage of him. During that time, speaking man to man, you didnt have a reason not to believe what the other person was saying.

I spoke to Mr. Corey Emanuel at 212.425.2500 ext.112 in regards to a security officer ad. He told me he would provide me with a security job.

He was a smooth talker, telling me that his company, McRoberts Protective Agency Inc., was the oldest security company in the U.S.

He told me that I needed a F01 and a F03 place of assembly safety personnel certificates. He told me that
he would reimburse me for the F03 certificate. As we discussed, as soon as I got my F03 certificate, I called him. He never called me back. Ladies and gentlemen, this man is not serious nor a man of his word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McRoberts-Protective-Agency-Inc/Avenel-New-Jersey-07001/McRoberts-Protective-Agency-Inc-Beware-of-Corey-Emanuel-McRoberts-Protective-Agency-Inc-1011407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McRoberts Protective Agency Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC