Complaint Review: Mcafee

• Submitted: Mon, February 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2009

• Reported By:Champaign Illinois
Mcafee
3965 Freedom Circle Santa Clara, California U.S.A.

Mcafee Charged to 70 dollars for technical support phone call that didn't help. Software never installed right Santa Clara California

I ordered Mcafee virus protection. The software never installed right. I called technical support to help me with it. The phone call cost 70 dollars and didn't even help at all. The person said he had do go but he'd call me back later and I wouldn't have to pay for that call. He never called back. The software never installed right on my computer. So I never actually used it, but I still paid for it and that ridiculous technical support phone call.

Molly
Champaign, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mcafee/Santa-Clara-California-95054/Mcafee-Charged-to-70-dollars-for-technical-support-phone-call-that-didnt-help-Software-n-427738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mcafee