Complaint Review: Mccluskey Chevrolet

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: steve — cincinnati Ohio United States of America
Mccluskey Chevrolet
Kings automall Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Mccluskey Chevrolet Complete lack of concern for customer service and unethical customer treatment Cincinnati, Ohio

*Author of original report: compensated

Absolutely the worst experience of my life... The dealer that sold me my vehicle gave me the run around and was literally impossible to get a hold of once i signed for the car,the service department quoted me a 1300 dollar repair for a failed A/C compressor which i later got fixed for 500 elsewhere.

I rented a car while they were looking at my vehicle and when i told them i wasnt doing the repair through them they towed the car back and left out the spark plugs,took off the serpentine belt and drained the freyon and sent a u.s. marshall to retrieve the rental from me because i wasnt getting the repair done in their garage. this place is a joke and they are all scam artists

They then call me to collect a payment for the rental that they took from me,leaving me stranded at work 50 miles from home,as well as a towing bill that i had already paid through the towing company. When i Told yhem the figure was wrong and that i wasnt going to be overcharged they said they would have to double check things and i was to call them back.

The next day when i wake up i find that they have charged my debit account 400 dollars for the rental without telling me,which overdrafted my account and caused my car payment to not go through,so now i have to deal with that headache too.

I will certainly not be returning to this place and i would advise all of you to stay away

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mccluskey-Chevrolet/Cincinnati-Ohio-/Mccluskey-Chevrolet-Complete-lack-of-concern-for-customer-service-and-unethical-customer-999180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mccluskey Chevrolet

compensated

AUTHOR: steve - (United States of America)

Since Filing this report the president of the company has contacted me and apologized for my experience and has assured me that this was not a typical experience in their business and he also reimbursed me for the rental fee. Great job of cleaning up a messy situation, I was treated fairly and no longer feel wronged.