Complaint Review: Mcdonald's Monopoly

Mcdonald's Monopoly
www.PlayatMcd.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Mcdonald's Monopoly McDonald's Monopoly is a RIPOFF! Fort Wayne Indiana

*Consumer Comment: I dated a girl who worked at McD's

I would watch the Mcdonald's commercials and like an idiot I fell for the idea that I could win something. Oh, yeah they have no problem giving away free small pops or small fries, but you just paid $5 for a value meal. Whoopie!

So you go back thinking you can get different pieces, especially when you only needed like one for every area, but you always seem to get the same pieces. So you play online. Well that sucks, because you can only play 10 pieces in a day and then the dice never let you go to an empty space you always go to one you have.

Of course you can win o free computer game. Who cares! What ticked me off is when I had Park Place and I rolled the dice(I always count my spaces) and I should've landed on Boardwalk and it didn't move me far enough. It shorted me one space. Come on Mcdonald's you guys are ripoffs and tightwods that you can't be honest with your customers AND PAY THEM THEIR TRUE WINNINGS!!! Ripping people off and losing customers will eventually catch up to them.

Upset customer
Fort Wayne, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2007 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mcdonalds-Monopoly/nationwide/Mcdonalds-Monopoly-McDonalds-Monopoly-is-a-RIPOFF-Fort-Wayne-Indiana-281809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mcdonald's Monopoly

I dated a girl who worked at McD's

AUTHOR: Christopher - (U.S.A.)

The girl I dated once told me that in order for anyone to win, they would have to go to McDonalds in different areas of the country. McD's only sends out certain peices to certain areas in the nation. So in reality, you have no chance of winning anything good if you're buying from any McDonalds in the same area of the country.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC