Complaint Review: Mcdonalds

6400 Diddly city, Missouri United States of America

Mcdonalds Poor and disgusting service Diddly city, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Bad advice

*General Comment: Bad resturant

On March 17 2012 I entered the mcdonalds with my family. As I approached the counter I was greeted by a a heavy set black woman. I made my order and let my wife order her food, then my two 9 year old daughters. I waited by the counter for 20 minutes and watched as they prepared our food, with no gloves on. When my food was finally ready My kid's meals were missing and my food was cold. When I asked to speak to a manager I was told "He aint in right now". Even though when I enterd I could see him. So I tried to get a refund and was told that they" Don't do that anymore" I still had the reciept and everything, The thing is when corparations get big, They just stop caring about customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mcdonalds/Diddly-city-Missouri-/Mcdonalds-Poor-and-disgusting-service-Diddly-city-Missouri-856956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mcdonalds

Bad advice

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

If the OP were to call corporate, they would know immediately that he/she was making this story up.    It's hard to take a complaint about an imaginary restuarant in an imaginary city seriously.

#2 General Comment

Bad resturant

AUTHOR: JorgeLA - (United States of America)

I think if you called corporate and tell them what happened, they would have give you a refund.  This was very bad customer service.