Complaint Review: Mcdonald's

US 98 North Lakeland, Florida United States of America

Mcdonald's Frog In Sweet Tea Lakeland, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Uh Yeah

*Consumer Comment: Sorry

*Consumer Comment: How long have you been writing fiction like this?

I went into the McDonalds because the drive-thru was absolutely ridiculous. The employee seemed to be in a rush even though there wasn't really a line. I purchased a sweet tea and she handed me the cup
upside down. I went over to the drink station and got some ice and tea. I realized there weren't any lemon at the drink station so I went back to the counter to ask for some. Still rushing, she handed me a small cup with lemon in it. I took the lid off of the sweet tea and emptied the lemon into the cup. I added more ice and began to stir my tea with the straw. I saw something sticking out of the cup but I honestly thought it was a stem or something from the lemon until I began pulling on it. A light green, beady-eyed,long-legged frog of substantial size floated to the top. In digust I took a picture of this before I took it back to the counter. The same employee didn't even flinch when she saw the frog. She apologized nonchalantly and came back with another cup as if to say, "Want another drink?". I called the coporate office and they took my info and promised to get back with me . I called the restaurant back to ask for the manager's name and woman who picked up (Charlene, I believe) said she was the manager. I explained the story to her and she said, "What do you want me to do about it?". I called corporate again because the customer service I received was very unacceptable. Im now spitting constantly into a towel everytime I think about drinking tea with a frog in it. Thinking twice before going back to any McDonalds restaurants.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mcdonalds/Lakeland-Florida-33805/Mcdonalds-Frog-In-Sweet-Tea-Lakeland-Florida-964225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mcdonald's

Uh Yeah

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Last time I had a problem with McDonalds they not only sent me a letter of apology but the District Manager and the Store Manager called me.  Your story is just like the Wendy's finger in the chili crap.

Sorry

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I don't buy it.

How long have you been writing fiction like this?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)