Complaint Review: Mcguire

• Submitted: Wed, December 20, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, December 20, 2006

• Reported By:North Bergen New Jersey
Mcguire
7027 Kennedy BLVD. North Bergen, New Jersey U.S.A.

Mcguire Deceiving Sales People North Bergen, NJ they sold me a used car within 4months it needed an engine. also the brakes are constantly squeaking and they say that is normal. Ripoff North Bergen New Jersey

when i purchased my 2000 chevy suburban from Mcguire on 6-29-2006 i didn't know it was going to be such a hassle. within 4 months the engine had to be replaced it cost me $2,880. But since I bought the vechicle used with 101,000 mi for $10,000 "as is" I had to take the loss. Their sales staff will tell you anything so you could purchase their cars. The salesperson whom sold me the car told me that i shouldn't worry about a high mileage car because chevy makes great engines. They even lied to the bank that was issuing me the loan about my income, so i be approved. After replacing the engine the car drives good but the brakes are constantly squeaking and the dealer says i don't need brakes the squeaking is normal. I don't know how squeaky brakes are normal. If you see this dealership run away.

Maria
North Bergen, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2006 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mcguire/North-Bergen-New-Jersey-07047-3102/Mcguire-Deceiving-Sales-People-North-Bergen-NJ-they-sold-me-a-used-car-within-4months-it-226467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mcguire