restaurant

• Updated: Sun, November 07, 2004

• Reported By:port deposit Maryland
Mci wireless
Nederland, Texas U.S.A.

Mci world wireless Ripoff after six years dealing with their mistake Nederland Texas

After three months of having my phone, in the beginng of my third month my phone stopped working. I called and filled a complate. the did a skan on my phone and said it was thier fault. They asked my to send back the phone(pay the shipping cost) and they would replace me a new phone. I did so even though I did not want another phone or any buesness with them.

The next thing I know I got a bill for the whole month of October, when my phone did not work. So again I called them up and told them I was not going to pay for a whole month when my phone stopped working on the third of that month. I was verry upset and told them I wanting no more buessness with them, then they told me that I had to pay for broken agreement fee. I was not going to pay for thier mistake. They did finally agree with me and waivered the fee.

Well here I am six years later about two times a year they call me about why i have not paid my bill. I explained to every custermer rep that called to me and they understan and said they would take care of the problem for me. That went on about six time and believe me I felt sorry for the person that kept callin me becouse i was verry fedup about being arrased oever and oever agian, so I would really exspress that to the rep.

Well now six years later the collection agency is now calling me and they tell me the only way they can help is with my check book. $300.00 out of my pocket for thier mistake I don't think so how would you say paula don't play that! And you know what they never recieved the phone that I paid $12.56 for the shipping and recieving they said it got lost somewhere out there. the collection people treat me like a criminal, I ask them for the number to customer serviec number but they dont help.

I went from 2002 until now with out hearing from them so I assummed they had fixed their problem . So I had a bonfire with all my information to get rid of all the evil it had left me in mylife, verry bad mistake. So now I will have a bad credit rating because I will not pay for their misrtake.
Thank-you mciworld wireless !

Paula
port deposit, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2004 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mci-wireless/Nederland-Texas-77627/Mci-world-wireless-Ripoff-after-six-years-dealing-with-their-mistake-Nederland-Texas-116602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mci wireless