Complaint Review: Mckenzie Scott

• Submitted: Tue, March 07, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 07, 2006

• Reported By:katy Texas
Mckenzie Scott
222 Las Colinas Blvd West Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Mckenzie Scott Partners Ripoff Exploited my need for a job when I was extremely vulnerable Dallas Texas
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation - McKenzie Scott to resolve any and all issues, commitment to 100% customer satisfaction -commitment to provide excellent customer service - safeguards for their clients - consumers should feel secure when doing business with McKenzie Scott.

I came to these people at the worst point in my life. The job boards simply were not working. They contacted me thru a link inside of a job board that connected me to managementrecruitment.com. I was then contacted by someone from that company that said I would be getting a call from a representative that contact me about changing careers. I was then sent a package of books that I did not fully understand. Shortly after that I was contacted by a representative from Mckenziescott and he explained that he would help me in my search for free. The sales pitch was the I would never be able to find a job on my own and that i had better cutt my losses and give them $15,000 and they would buy me the job I actually needed. I do not have $15,000 and I wasted an immensurable amount of time letting these people explain that I never could have done this anyway. At a time that I realy needed help they only reinforced the fact that without considerable ablounts of money I would only continue to be a low wage earner... The rich get rich and the poor only belong where we belong.

Robert
Katy, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2006 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mckenzie-Scott/Dallas-Texas-75039/Mckenzie-Scott-Partners-Ripoff-Exploited-my-need-for-a-job-when-I-was-extremely-vulnerabl-179904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mckenzie Scott