Complaint Review: Mckinnis Roofing & Sheetmetal

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: Tim — Tekamah Nebraska United States of America
Mckinnis Roofing & Sheetmetal
Blair Nebraska Blair, Nebraska United States of America

Mckinnis Roofing & Sheetmetal We found 5 days worth of human poop and toilet paper in our yard, nails, and we had to buy a new a/c unit after they left! DO NOT USE THEM! Crews did not have a toilet so they just used our grass! Blair, Nebraska

McKinnis Roofing & Sheet Metal from Blair Nebraska replaced our roof system. We had alot of problems with these guys! We found a huge pile of human poop and toilet paper in our yard after they left. They worked on our roof for 5 days in a row. The crew was dropped off in a white van at 7am and they were picked up at dark. The crew was left with no toilet so they felt it was ok to just poop in my yard... We found alot of nails after the job, they over billed me on my job, and I would not recommend these guys to my worse enemy! McKinnis Roofing should not be in business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mckinnis-Roofing-Sheetmetal/Blair-Nebraska-68008/Mckinnis-Roofing-Sheetmetal-We-found-5-days-worth-of-human-poop-and-toilet-paper-in-our-981140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mckinnis Roofing & Sheetmetal