Complaint Review: McleanCentre.org

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: jasd — Tampa Florida
McleanCentre.org

McleanCentre.org Mclean Centre placed order, No response to emails, no shipping Atlanta, GA, Internet

I placed an order with this company (first order) on 3/11. They "claim" to ship orders within 24 hours according to their website. It is now 3/18 and I have checked over the last week and my order is still showing "processing" and I've emailed them twice but have received no response.

I cancelled my order via their website and they have not charged me for my purchase but they have absolutely HORRIBLE non-existent customer service. I'm glad they didn't charge me for my order when it was placed or else I'd be fighting to get my money back now. I still a little learly that they used the website to obtain my credit card information but so I've had no unusual activity against my credit card.

Their website claims they have been in business for 4 years and are based out of Atlanta, GA but I could not find a physical address and they don't have a phone number available on their website. Even their purchase order receipt did not have their company name or logo on it. It just says "yourcompanyname.com" on my receipt. There are places on their website that have clearly not been finished with blank pages. I have a hard time believing they've been in business for 4 years with incomplete web pages and no contact information except an email address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McleanCentreorg/internet/McleanCentreorg-Mclean-Centre-placed-order-No-response-to-emails-no-shipping-Atlanta-G-1035816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McleanCentre.org