Complaint Review: Mcnamee & Mahoney ltd

17n208 IL. Route 31 Dundee Il. 60118 Dundee, Illinois United States of America
  • Phone: 8474287500
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Mcnamee & Mahoney ltd ARDC Did not represent me properly and now on attack on me personally Dundee, Illinois

I was not represented properly, they ran up bills and did nothing, cancled court dates over and over because it didnt fit into there sced. Billing Discrepancies,Continued Custody Pursuit after told not to, Incorrect filing of health insurance,Fraud upon the courts,Case not handled Timely, Untimely return of property, Inaccurate petitions, No report gotten from guardian ad litem, Continuance,Transportation Issue, Unwanted Research,request to produce,untimely notices and Incompetentcies. I went to the ARDC here in Il. and they did nothing. They only addressed 5 things out of the14 things that I sent them. When asked why they only addressed 5 things and not the other things? They sent me a letter back in 3 days saying there decidsion is done. No reason why they didnt have to address my other complants. I had supplied over 4" of paper work proving they did wrong. The ARDC even admitted they may have done wrong on the things they did address but did nothing about it."determined that further action by this office is unwarranted" I live in Il. and the only people who watch what the lawyers do are other lawyers who work with them at times in cases. No other lawyers here in Il. will even talk to me about my case. I did send the proof of this bad business to BBB,ARDC,Chicago Bar Assoc.,Senator Milnor, Attorny General. All sent it back but the ARDC and as I said before. They wouldnt address all my issues. What should I do? I think my next step should be the FBI which I am preparing a letter to send along with all my proof to see if they might do something about it. I also might have a chance to sue in civil court do to a $400+ loss a month because I can't refi my home due to the lien they put on without me knowing. that lien is the only thing that prevented me from getting my loan to refi my home They have been sending bills to me for years with PAST DUE on the outside of each envolope in red ink, knowingly against the Fair Act Collection Practices Act. I have asked them to stop this many times but they don't. They also sent a email to my bank saying I owed $1000s more than a bill they sent me just aprox. 5 days prior to there email. They are trying to hurt my name and make me look bad. They did offer 3 different times to write off what I owed them during the end of my case after I got another lawyer to finnish my case. They owe me! My time is worth something also. Tim Mahoney and his firm suck. Dont use them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2010 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mcnamee-Mahoney-ltd/Dundee-Illinois-60118/Mcnamee-Mahoney-ltd-ARDC-Did-not-represent-me-properly-and-now-on-attack-on-me-personall-671026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mcnamee & Mahoney ltd