Complaint Review: Mdx And Sunpass

• Submitted: Thu, July 09, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:Aliso Viejo California
Mdx And Sunpass
3790 NW 21st Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Mdx And Sunpass total rape on customers Miami Florida

I had sunpass for 6 years, on January02 I move to California, change my address and I my wife stay in Miami driving my car for 2 month, for some reason sunpass should automatic charge my credit card every time it needs and on Jan25 they couldn't charged( don't really know why)because if was fine. Every time she went to sunpass, MDX got her a ticket which was about 2 to 4 times a day for a period of 4 weeks so went I got the first letter in CA by sunpass (NOT MDX) that I needed to update my account, It was on Mar05, I pay everything that was late about $40 and also said they were going to take care of a few violation that had on record and account was fine. The first week of June I receive by mail in CA a letter of Licence Suspension from the Court for 61 tickets that I fail to paid on Toll Violations by MDX. I took all the tickets to court.When I got my trial at the court I had to flight from CA lo Miami. MDX offer me to paid 30 tickets at $130 each and dismiss the rest minutes before the trial I told them NO. At the trial I explain the judge my situation and he say:

For the first ticket I find you guilty pay $212 and 3 points in your license, and now you got 2 options 1) Take MDX offer or 2) continue with 59 other tickets and by the end you will have 180 points in your license, your license suspended for LIFE and fines at $12,720. The judge was really rude like if I took advantage of the system. He say the Sunpass is not a credit card is a prepay system.

I was force to take the offer with fine at $3950 and 3 point on first ticket.

Sunpass don't know if MDX give tickets to their customer. If MDX give you a ticket you are support to call with in 30 day after receive a MDX letter ( WHICH I NEVER recieve) and tell them that I have a active sunpass account.

TOTAL FRAUD BY THE COURT and MDX

Mr martinez
Aliso Viejo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mdx-And-Sunpass/Miami-Florida/Mdx-And-Sunpass-total-rape-on-customers-Miami-Florida-468120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mdx And Sunpass