Complaint Review: MeCells Trading

• Updated: Sun, August 04, 2013

• Reported By: MeCells Fraud — Franklin Square New York
MeCells Trading
355 Franklin Ave, Franklin Square, NY 11010 Franklin Square, New York USA

MeCells Trading Michael Koufos / Cell Buy Trade Inc Fraud / SCAM Alert Franklin Square New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rip off Report?

I ordered 20 cell phones from Michael Koufos at MeCells, iPhones and Blackberry. Prior to ordering he tried to convince me to wire the money rather than paying by credit card as he has been "screwed" before. Told me about several of his past clients that received his phones and then filed chargebacks so he lost the phones and the money, so I paid.

Received his package. 3 phones were defective. He offered a 30-day warranty period. Contacted him to get the address to ship the phones back and have them exchanged. He provided the following address:

355 Franklin Ave
Franklin Square, NY 11010

Sent the phones to this address. In a few days when I looked up the tracking info, I noticed that the package went to a completely different city than I shipped it to. Called the carrier - they advised that this address has a forward set up, so any package going to this address will automatically be redirected.

Contacted Michael and asked when he would ship my replacements. He said he has a new shipment coming in "next week" and will send then. Contacted him the following week, he advised that the shipment is actually coming in the following week. I contacted him at least another 3-4 times after that. To date I have never received my replacements.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2013 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MeCells-Trading/Franklin-Square-New-York-11010/MeCells-Trading-Michael-Koufos-Cell-Buy-Trade-Inc-Fraud-SCAM-Alert-Franklin-Square-Ne-1072929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MeCells Trading

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rip off Report?

AUTHOR: MeCells - ()

It is sad that someone would write this report about me over a supposed 3 phones that I would not honor. If you are in the industry you know very well I always take care of my customers and do well over $100,000 in business per month. This rip off report holds no value because there is no company or personal name that is attached to the complainit. Any competitor or customer can write anything without proof. Please feel free to contact me with any questions , and I look forward to doing good and real business with any reputalbe company.

MeCells