Complaint Review: Mead Feed

• Submitted: Sun, February 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 10, 2013

• Reported By: Rick S — Dry Ridge Kentucky United States of America
Mead Feed

Mead Feed Offerd $4.95 of manule for Ford Escort, did not say that after 3 days would be charged 69.00, Internet

Searching one day for a manual for a Ford Escort, I came accross one in a Google search that said they had one for $4.95. I paid the money, I never ever saw where it said anyting about a trial period (untill the money was paid and I got a email) and after that time it would be $69.99. My c/card was charged that amount, after a month went by I noticed it on my c/card bill. Nothing could be done by that time. The c/card company could not help me with it.
I got these emails from Media Feed :

Dear Rick,
Welcome to Media Feed, the most advanced download system available today. Media Feed searches the internet for downloadable files matching your keywords. Once it finds a matching file, it checks to make sure the link works and then returns the result to you for one click downloading. To begin, download and install the Media Feed Client on your computer. Media Feed is completely safe and spyware free

Support Information
Media Feed offers 24/7 technical support. If you have any difficulties, check out our knowledge base or send an email to support@mediafeed.me and we will respond to you ASAP. You have purchased a one week trial. Please note that to prevent interruption of service, we will automatically upgrade your account to a full account if you do not cancel before the trial time is over. If you decide that Media Feed is not for you, your trial can be canceled at http://mediafeed.me/cancel We hope you'll enjoy the fast downloads, increased safety and security, and ease-of-use of Media Feed for a long time to come.

Thank you!
The Media Feed Team.

This email was sent to you because you signed up for a Media Feed trial account. if you did not do so, or feel this email was sent mistakenly, please contact our support team immediately at support@mediafeed.me. Our cancellation and refund policy can be found here. Copyright 2010 Media Feed, all rights reserved.

Your Activation Details:
Email: (((redacted)))
License Key: T6VEQ-Y3TPC-D4NTB Click here to download Media Feed
for Windows or Mac OS X

Order Item Details Media Feed - 7 day trial [SKU42243176298]1 @ $4.95 each

IMPORTANT: Your payment method will show a transaction from
DRI*MEDIAFEED.ME in the amount of $4.95.Sub Total: $4.95
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Grand Total: $4.95

Dear Rick,
We have resent your license key per your request. If you need help setting up Media Feed for the first time, please click the link below. Enjoy Media Feed!
Your License Key Information
Registered Email: rickshawky@gmail.com
License Key: T6VEQ-Y3TPC-D4NTB
Setting up Media Feed for the first time? Your personalized startup guide
And remember, Media Feed always offers:

No contact info was given, and all email's would not go though but came back to me. The program worked for three months and now doesn't work at all !!! Total rip off !!!! Stay away from this !!!

CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link r e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mead-Feed/internet/Mead-Feed-Offerd-495-of-manule-for-Ford-Escort-did-not-say-that-after-3-days-would-be-1011896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mead Feed