Complaint Review: Meaningful Beauty - Cindy Crawford

• Updated: Sat, July 12, 2014

• Reported By: Gweneth — Sterling Heights Michigan
Meaningful Beauty - Cindy Crawford
Nationwide USA

Meaningful Beauty - Cindy Crawford Ignoring cancellation, product not as reported and they keep sending and billing Des Moines, IA 50336-7244 Des Moines, IA

Ordered Meaningful Beauty products from telemarketer.  Celebrity Cindy Crawford and Valerie Bertenilli spoke of the wonderful things this product would do for your skin.  They swore that if you were not happy you could send it back and get a ful refund.

The skin care items arrived.  The sizes were very small and only one of them was really useful or made any difference.  That was the eye cream.  I paid by credit card the trial box.  After the first week I could see that this was a bogus claim and I phoned to CANCEL.  I was careful to say CANCEL a few times.  Then I get another ox with bill.  As I live in a condo with no mail box I was at the mail box drop site and the USPS employee gave me the box.  I saw what it was as told her to take it back and RETURN TO SENDER.

Now I have a statement saying I owe them 87.88 in payment.  This is NOT true.  In addition to this I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau.  Nothing they claim is true and this is a total telemarketing SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2014 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meaningful-Beauty-Cindy-Crawford/nationwide/Meaningful-Beauty-Cindy-Crawford-Ignoring-cancellation-product-not-as-reported-and-the-1161530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meaningful Beauty - Cindy Crawford