Shakespeare

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: swan77 — Columbus Ohio
Meaningful Beauty - Guthy Renker
6 Commerce Way Arden, North Carolina USA

Meaningful Beauty - Guthy Renker - Cindi Crawford Scam, multiple billings after cancellation, would not give a cancellation number until I spoke with manager, poor product - greasy Arden North Carolina

Meaningful Beauty - I bought it to try.  I did not like the product at all.  Within 2 weeks of receiving product I cancelled any future shipments.  I was sent another package of the junk and I called.  They said I had not cancelled.  I asked to speak with a manager or supervisor, the girl did not want me to talk to one.  I asked for a cancellation number, the managers numbers and name and I sent the product back only to be charged again.  Poor product, poor quality, they will not cancel your subscription, they continue to send you product you do not want, and they keep charging your card.  Do Not Order From This Terrible Company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meaningful-Beauty-Guthy-Renker/Arden-North-Carolina-28704/Meaningful-Beauty-Guthy-Renker-Cindi-Crawford-Scam-multiple-billings-after-cancellat-1051963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meaningful Beauty - Guthy Renker