Complaint Review: Meaningful Beauty

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: allgirlde — Wilmington Delaware
Meaningful Beauty
1800 Harrison Ave Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Meaningful Beauty Meaningful beauty cindy crawford Horrible product and company Wilmington, Delaware

I tried this product the face wash would not take off my make up. I never had acne as soon as I started using the product I broke out badly. The night time cream made my face breakout in red spots. I called to return the product that may I remind you You have to pay for they shipped out a new shipment and doubled charged my account! The product and company are just horrible. I have used may products over the years and this was the worst product ever. DONT USE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meaningful-Beauty/Wilmington-Delaware-19809/Meaningful-Beauty-Meaningful-beauty-cindy-crawford-Horrible-product-and-company-Wilmingto-1036571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meaningful Beauty