Complaint Review: Meaningful Beauty

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa.S. — Garden city park New York United States of America
Meaningful Beauty

Meaningful Beauty GRC meaningful beauty they took my money even though the account was closed and wouldnt give it back told me to wait till i received something in the mail and return it then call and see if it could be returned Scammer Internet

i placed an order with this company and 15 min latter i called back to cancel, i was told on the phone that my order was cancled and that i would not be charged, the next day my card was charged i called and all of a sudden no one could help me i could not be found in there system and the cc i used could not be found in there system i told them they found it long enough to charge me they had to have my info how else could they have charged my card i asked for a supervisor and she told me that it would take several days for me to appear in there system because they have to different systems and she couldnt see into the other one that i would have to just wait to see what comes in the mail usually in about three weeks get the product and return it back to them onec they get it, they would look into giving back the money so now i will be out 45.94 for the next month or so. this company is scaming people i cant believe that such famous people are backing this company. they are stealing from people and it should not be allowed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meaningful-Beauty/internet/Meaningful-Beauty-GRC-meaningful-beauty-they-took-my-money-even-though-the-account-was-c-968021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meaningful Beauty