Complaint Review: Meaningful Beauty

• Submitted: Wed, February 16, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 30, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Meaningful Beauty

Meaningful Beauty Took Advantage of Consumer - with REPEAT billing on your credit card , Internet

*Consumer Comment: They charged me 2x's

*Consumer Comment: Please!

I purchased the 30 day trial of products to see if I liked the skincare products. I paid $11.95 extra for the 3 day shipping and received the product within 3 weeks whcih should of been the first eye opener. I used the product and really did not see much of a difference. So I thought nothing of it after I completed the 30 day kit which I paid $39.95 for via credit card for. I blocked this merchant on my credit card so I would not get re-occuring charges. After a month went buy I received a 90day supply in the mail without requesting the merchant for the 90 day supply. So I simply mailed back the order however I kept receiving bills in the mail. I was placed into collections by this merchant even though I did not open or use the 90 day supply they sent to me without my request of continuing service. When I called Meaningful Beauty to confirm they received the shipment they stated they had however they are still seeking payment for the products I returned as they surpassed their return policy. I gave them my postal confirmation of when I sent the item out, its not my fault my returned shipment got lost in their return inventory, the representitive wouldn't hear it. I was instructed to pay the balance with the collection company they placed me in, even though THEY HAVE THE PRODUCT UN-OPENED in the original packaging they had sent me in THEIR WAREHOUSE INVENTORY!!!!

I guess this how Meaningful Beauty make's their income...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2011 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meaningful-Beauty/internet/Meaningful-Beauty-Took-Advantage-of-Consumer-with-REPEAT-billing-on-your-credit-card--696016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meaningful Beauty

They charged me 2x's

AUTHOR: allgirlde - ()

I tried this product the face wash would not take off my make up. I never had acne as soon as I started using the product I broke out badly. The night time cream made my face breakout in red spots. I called to return the product that may I remind you You have to pay for and they shipped out a new shipment the next day and doubled charged my account! The product and company are just horrible. I have used may products over the years and this was the worst product ever. As you look through the internet it seems to be a major problem with this company! DONT USE!

Please!

AUTHOR: Honesty hurts - (USA)

Stop crying! It happens. This product was on back order. Same as mine & a friend of mine. So you are not the only one. It would sound like you need patience first off and secondly, maybe it's your skin type & that's the reason why the product doesn't work for you. It worked for me just fine & I saw results right away. I am 41 years old. And lastly, your problem was that you blocked them from your credit card. You purchased their product, they should recieve the funds for the product sent to you. I find no problems with this product.