Complaint Review: Meaningful Beauty

• Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: Misty — Acworth Georgia
Meaningful Beauty
Internet USA

Meaningful Beauty does not work, they won't refund my money Internet

I do not recommend Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty products.  After seeing on TV for a long time I finally ordered. It did nothing for me, except maybe caused an acne breakout and I'm 29!  I had $39.95 deducted from my account 3 times when it was supposed to be once!  They refuse to refund any of that.  They claim it's because I received a 90 day supply. I say no way.  No way that CRAP is worth $120.  Didn't see any ingredient that's not in my everyday $10 bottle of moisturizer.  Really all the face and "decollet" stuff is is sunscreen.  This stuff is a bunch of hype.  And if you do order and are not satissfied customer service is horrible and you probably won't get a refund!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meaningful-Beauty/internet/Meaningful-Beauty-does-not-work-they-wont-refund-my-money-Internet-1136281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meaningful Beauty