• Report: #1119378

• Reported By: JG — Hillsboro Oregon
Mech-Tech Systems
3243 US Hwy93S Kalispell , Montana USA

Mech-Tech Systems Refuses to repace lost or stolen item Kalispell Montana

I shipped a G17 CCU unit to Mech-Tech for repairs. After a while I called to inquire about it's status. I was told that it had been shipped back to me. However I never received it. We weren't home on the day of delivery. I then called Fed-X to see if it as delivered to a wrong address. It wasn't. I was told by them that the shipper didn't insure the package or require a signature.

I then called Mech-Tech back and asked for a replacement unit. They refused because they said the package had been delivered.

I tried to explain to them that if they would have required a signature upon delivery none of this wouldn't have happened, that it was their negligence.

The item is a firearms part that converts a pistol into a hi capacity rifle, and now is in the hands of a thief and who knows what it will be used for or where it will end up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mech-Tech-Systems/Kalispell-Montana-59901/Mech-Tech-Systems-Refuses-to-repace-lost-or-stolen-item-Kalispell-Montana-1119378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mech-Tech Systems